Suspensions v Dumbarton 14/04/18

CaleyD

Charlie Trafford, Carl Tremarco and Coll Donaldson all suspended tomorrow.

We have ample options in the middle of the park, play Mckay beside Warren and Seedorf at RB then Calder or Chalmers (from memory) are options for LB.....so maybe not as bad as it first looks.

Those last 5 games are going to be tough with the absences noted above.  If we do come up short this season, I don't think it would be an exaggeration to say that the main reason, over the season, would be our indiscipline. I've stopped counting the number of red and yellow cards we've had, plus the penalties we've conceded. Although marginally better of late it is still an issue that the manager has to get right next season.

• Agree 3

14 hours ago, CaleyD said:

In addition to the above, Vigurs will miss Dunfermline and Livingston.

At least he'll be back for the play offs. 

I can see him scoring an injury time winning penalty against Ross County in the final to send them down.

Just like Ronaldo's against Juventus. :clapoverhead:

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Caman said:

At least he'll be back for the play offs. 

I can see him scoring an injury time winning penalty against Ross County in the final to send them down.

Just like Ronaldo's against Juventus. :clapoverhead:

Nice thought, but I fear what is rather more likely is that without Vigurs in the side for those 2 difficult games, we may not reach the play offs.  The price paid for silly (and unfair) bookings can be high indeed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2