Scotty

Well done guys!

A big game on Saturday now and if we get a result, we need to beat two teams away that we have not beaten yet!

A tall order, but at least we have hope for the future.

When did we last win 5 league games on the spin? 20 points out of 24, shows how poorly our start cost us!!

4 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Another fine result and the dream lives on. However, now is where the real work begins with three games all of which we must win against more formidable full time opponents.

It won't be easy but we can do this !

Good Lord Kingsmills has somebody filled your glass????   :lol:

• Funny 4

10 minutes ago, jagster said:

This is going to be a massive game on Saturday. I don’t think either team have lost since they beat us last time. I stand to be corrected though 

Just looking at the last five games, we've taken 15 points and they have taken 13, so the two form teams,

Well, how great was that? Dumbarton must be sick of the sight of us after these last few weeks.  But how ironic it would be if they could do us a massive favour by beating Dunfrmline in their final game. Assuming we beat the Pars on Sat, that would allow us a slip up in one of our last two games. but better of course for us just to win all three of our last games

The dream lives on

We were completely dominant without playing very well. Dumbarton were stuffy, even after the goal, and we struggled to find any space around their box. Doran, Austin and Oakley were ineffectual in this environment, but Polly and Vigurs kept plugging away and both created and missed decent chances. The goal brought scenes of joy and relief - you could really see how much it meant to the players. Their work-rate was incredible and they deserve huge credit for this run. 

From the look on Warren's face when he came off and from the way he was hobbling about in the stand later on, he's not going to be back any time soon. Some folk may be relaxed about this because Brad and Coll generally look solid together, but i'm concerned that we'll be exposed at right-back on Saturday, and in any other big games that may arise after that. 

• Agree 1

Hearty congratulations  to all in the team! And, of course, John Robertson who has clearly worked very hard to get this far after a poor start. Very gratifying for him indeed. If it all works out according to plan then John will definitely have a bright future with  ICT

My heart started to palpate when I finished reading this thread!   Goodness Gracious, must be life in the old dog yet?

Saturday is massive. Will be fantastic if the stadium is packed to the gunwales. This team deserves it fully. How I wish I could come over the Pond for this one. I mean standing beside  IHE is worth the thousands of miles alone. :lol::wave:

Exciting. YESSSSSS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CELTIC1CALEY3 said:

Saturday's crowd is not actually as important as the result.  Current results keeping our season alive but the odds are very much in Dunfermline's favour.

Of course it's the result that is important. We would all settle for a scrappy one nil win in front of 1,800 but a win of any kind and a crowd of 4,000 would be an additional boost to the coffers and the confidence and provide the best atmosphere of the season so far.

• Like 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic