Shyte happens.

https://shytechocolate.com/about

I did have initial suspicions that this might be a wind up, but one or two cross checks confirmed this product to be genuine. It seems even to have its own Twitter designation, which is #EATSHYTE. This, apparently, is a Canadian product and outlets include at least one in Toronto, so Scotty will have no problem accessing the stuff. 

The various sub-sections of the website are:-  "Know your Shyte", "Contact Shyte",  "Shyte shows" and "Where to buy Shyte". (I understand that the last section listed there was written for the company jointly by John Hughes and Richie Foran.)

This product will soon be readily available in the UK..... in supermarket aisles beside Onken dairy products.

• Agree 1

mm available at McEwans eh ? I know without looking any further that this makes it a hipster product that will no doubt be overpriced and underwhelming ... yup $10 per 100g so $100 per Kg.