Dundee Yinited Roll Call

Guest confidemus

Bunch of five year olds. Lets meet there. Broken record time. :laugh:

Have posted once since the new site was up and loaded. Looks like much is the same. O well, cc did well in getting ICT into the bottom 6 at least. :blah:

STOP - CARRY ON.

Guest confidemus

killie v rangers next weekend off. See my gran so shall pop aslong to see a top 6 team in action whatever the score being a killie through and through.

p-s. :laugh: u losers still meeting at the innes.

Told u they would bite clacher/casual. :P

'I might take this one in and I might be able to get to the Falkirk game and all now.'

Of course you will now you have yer own transport!!!

I will drag myself away from the Innes at 2.55 and attend the game. Scooby's flying machine will help of course.

'killie v rangers next weekend off. See my gran so shall pop aslong to see a top 6 team in action whatever the score being a killie through and through.'

Dear dear... thought we'd seen the last of Bingham Bellend, still a ******... surprised you are still following Killie.

Just think of the memories of ICT that will be running through his mind as Brew revisits our ground tomorrow - such as winning games, getting to play football, job security etc. etc..

A case of the heart ruling the head Craig?

Just think of the memories of ICT that will be running through his mind as Brew revisits our ground tomorrow - such as winning games

I don't think that when he goes into the TCS he will think of all the games he has won there seeing as we have won about 5 in his time at Home! :lol: