Favourite last gasp goals

Yngwie

Guest Ice_G

v. East Stirling in nineteen oatcake (3rd Division) - a hooruva lot of injury time and 3-1 down after ninety minutes. Somehow we equalized but everyone except me and a coupla others had gone home. It was almost SUPERnatural. Anyone else here witness that one?

I remember laughing - just couldn't believe we'd equalised. Everyone seemed to be laughing!

That was an absolute pearler. I've never left a game early since then.

I also have a hazy memory of a cup game at Telford Street when we were 2-1 down with minutes to go and came back to win 3-2. I think it might have been against Forfar or Arbroath or some fish-smoking bridie-munchers like that. It might even have been the win that set up our quarter final with Rangers when we were in Div 3 and Big Jimmy saved a penalty from Gazza. Or maybe the years are taking their toll and I'm talking rot.

Can anyone else remember this famous 1-2 to 3-2 cup tie?

The Blue Brazil game was actually 4-3 not 3-2.

I remember Jimbo saving a pen against DUFC in the cup but not Rangers.

It was a win at Stenny that set up the Rangers game in 95-6 when we were in div 3.

DUFC was in 97-98 when we were at the arse end of div 2.

For me it has to be Mark McCulloch's equaliser against Dundee Utd in the cup all those years ago which put the replay into extra time. The picture on their fan's faces will never be forgotten. So near yet so far! Unfortunately they scored in extra time to go through.