Steven Naismith

kencar

OK so it's as boring as the Tevez signing saga down south but something the Killie chairman 'allegedly' said today caught my eye.

It seems to be well documented that Naismith is a Rangers fan but when I read this I had to laugh. This is a quote from Michael Johnston, the Kilmarnock Chairman on the BBC website...

"Steven seems more keen on a move to Rangers. He explained his concern over a move to Celtic is in relation to the strength of their squad and the number of forwards they have.

Now forgive me if I'm reading anything into this but does that mean he thinks a move to Rangers is better for him as he wouldn't get a game at Celtic??  :015:

Its a non-ict topic, in the correct forum, with a title that pretty much tells you what its about and can therefore be ignored if the subject bores you to tears.

no grounds for deletion.

if no-one is interested in adding to it, it will slide down the forum page and disappear into the black hole that is topic page 2 in a day or two