Is this true?

Interthenet Jnr

Guest kingkojak

ICT replica shirt - £35

pints before the match - £15

programme - £3

ticket for the match - £20

seeing rossco GIRUY to brewster - Pricele$$ :lol:

Brewster's face was priceless. The script was perfect. Manager signs player who he describes as 'will be quality'.Fans suspicious. Player becomes quality. Manager vindicated. Manager and laughing boy Thompson head for Millionaires Row, Tannadice-shire. Player and friends stab backstabber in the last 30 seconds. Laughing boy stops laughing. Rossco and Keogh crack joke but Brewster and Thompson don't see funny side.

Manager stays in Inverness overnight for comfort stop and sympathy. Then heads back to Tannadice to save playing and managerial career using Grocer's diminishing funds. Looks down to Capital City for spiritual guidance and can only see fellow ex-ICT Manager drowning sorrows in a rant about officials costing Livvy £1m. Text message sent to Pele expressing disappointment at his not getting Ross County job. IHE offers support group counselling!!!

Absolutely nothing connected with ICT in thier entire existence has made me so angry as I was when brew walked out only a few weeks after spouting his loyalty spiel. It's wonderful when the players seem to feel the same way, as if I wasn't already proud enough of Rossco's playing and commitment already - he ups the ante again!

Once again - LEGEND!

Guest CaleyTilliDie

yeah i seen what rosscos did to brewster and was just wondering if anyone else seen it too, by the sounds of it yeah.... thought it was me just wishing... haha serves him right!

:lol:

Guest Benchy

Will the players who leave for United in the summer get the same treatment? There are people rubbishing the reports but the word down here now is that deals are all but done with 3 players but it is unprofessional to release the statement until the end of the season.

Mark Brown, Ian Black, Craig Dargo. Darren Dods has decided to stay at ICT which is his call, United have other centre halfs on watch and on trial.

oh,I heard Black was the only player likely to leave :lol: ,just wait to the summer see what it happens! Say the worst case scenario came about, we have always replaced players in the past, we will do it again-so no need for the negativity :D