1 signing

metalgecko

I owuld go for a striker as well - can we have Brewster the striker maybe? Either that or maybe a midfielder who can create something for our front two - that would obviously be either Rankin or Adam.

Guest kingkojak

im for jason scotland! would be great to have a player with some world cup experience as well as a fresh goal scoring threat - though he might be a bit expensive if he has a good world cup

£5 on him to get a hatrick v engurlund

Season after season Livi have pinched our players.... I think it's about time we did the same to them when they are at their weakest, I'd take Colin Healy!

but I'm sure CC has his eye on a few players not just 1

Young Right winger, targetman upfront and Rankin

We offered £40,000 for John Rankin in the transfer window, is he really worth more than that? Jason Scotland is inconsistent and hardly set the SPL on fire when he was playing for Dundee Utd either. Colin Healy has played about five games in the last two years, he could be a decent signing but he would be a risk.

With regards to a striker, Marino Keith hasn't featured much for Colchester Utd this season and might be a decent option to bring back North, although I'm sure he'd be on a lot more than we could afford. His strike partner Chris Iwelumo would be a great additoin as a targetman, but I doubt he'd come.

Feck having Brewster back, what a ridiculous idea! The man's a knob

We don't need anyone else, just concentrate on tying up the players we do have for longer!

I would have Brewster the player back in a flash. The man is still a good player but a disaterous manager - so it seems anyway. leave that up to folk that have a clue - like CC! :wink:

Guest kingkojak

scotland was on good form shortly prior to the permit saga and he's scored 15 this season - not a huge number for the 1st div perhaps but its more than anyone else in the league

dunno how the permit thing would work out now - presume its all sorted if hes playing in the 1st div.

Guest kingkojak

Rig quote: [The man is still a good player but a disaterous manager]

I hope Charlie is as "disastrous" a manager as Brewster, if so we should stay in the spl for the many seasons to come.

eh... aye good en KoB.... i really hope charlie can match brewsters utd record of 1 win in 13 - that'll be great feckin entertainment! :?

Morgan was very good against Motherwell and I think he can be solid left sided midfielder. Maybe we need some more creativity in the middle of the park but left midfield - Morgan has that position for me. His crosses into the box are normally top notch. Something we haven't had since Bazza Robson.

I think bringing in a left winger/midfielder would not be a good use of resources. As has been said Alan Morgan and Roy McBain can both play there, as can Stuart Golabek. Bringing in Robson or Rankin would be expensive and I don't think it would represent value for money.