Juanjo to leave

ICT29

I expect him to hop across the bridge to County or maybe end up at Livi with Robbo. A shame really especially after CC said he would review things at the end of the season but I guess any reports he was getting on him during his time down at Hamilton werren't favourable enough to warrant retaining him. We have better players coming through anyway.

Juanjo to leave

According to teletext juanjo will not be offered a new contract

Charlie does not have him in his plans as he feels he has plenty of cover up front.

Plenty of cover up front?? :roll: Hope he has someones else in his plans to bring in because we dont have good cover for dargo and wyness just now.

If Hamilton had no interest in signing him, then I think that is enough notice of the fact that he isn't up to SPL standard. That was his chance... the first team football that he apparently needed to show what he could do, because reserve SPL football wasn't enough.

And, sadly, he hasn't. And there is no point giving him £25-£30k etc for a contract for a year on the basis of IF he regains his pre-injury form.

I can see Livvy being interested for the First Division, but I don't know if they will necessarily have the money to shell out on many new players.

Juanjo to leave

According to teletext juanjo will not be offered a new contract

Charlie does not have him in his plans as he feels he has plenty of cover up front.

Plenty of cover up front?? :roll: Hope he has someones else in his plans to bring in because we dont have good cover for dargo and wyness just now.

What about Graham Bayne? :lol::wink:

He might score many goals but he'll do a **** good shift up front if you asked him. I don't see why bayne gets so much stick especially given all the hype about McAllister. Bayne is definatley a better player than Rory, although maybe not a better prospect.

Go on RiG Laff your borracks off! Game over, as an ICT man I hope CC has made the correct decision.

Hardly. Given your highly exuberant posts about the man I thought that you would be on here raging about the decision. I am gutted that he is leaving as we will all have fond memories of the guy but I think we have moved on in the time that he was injured. I wish him all the luck as I have a lot of time for the guy and it's a shame we won't see him in an ICT shirt again.

It is a long road without a turning .......RiG

Erm...right. I know that he is an allright player but we have moved on. We have better options than Juanjo now - however many fond memories we have of the guy. I hope he finds a new club and I am sure he will but it won't be with us. But I won't forget what he did for us in his time here.

He gave us a fairly graphic idea of what Neil Lennon's capable of, for one.

Not wanting to sound too 'Pet Cemetery' but sometimes they come back - maybe he'll go back to Jaen, score a bagful and pine for those marvellous days in the Highlands after some dreadful Spanish summers, returning for season 2009/10. Or perhaps I should increase the dosage.

in his time with us was he has influential as say bingham, i dont think he was, he was a decent enough player before his injury, but no more than that, he is no superstar and certainly not deserving of the hero worship some have given him IMHO

Livi fans are clamouring for them to sign him - given the Robbo link as well - I think he would be a good signing for them. Especially given that their most skillfull player in Hoolihan will most likely be leaving in the summer.

• 1 month later...

Livi fans are clamouring for them to sign him - given the Robbo link as well - I think he would be a good signing for them. Especially given that their most skillfull player in Hoolihan will most likely be leaving in the summer.

Someone on the BBC Forums say that he has signed for Livi.

Guest Bonzo

Good luck to Juanjo wherever he goes.Lovely guy with a lovely family.

With Juanjo, Hissy and Robbo - Livvi will bounce right back!