ICT forum footballers ....

Drochit Blue

....just  a bit of a punt....

If anyone could suggest a place for a regular booking, and there's enough who'd fancy a kickabout.....would it get off the ground? I'd do what I can to sort it out..

[bear in mind I'm older than Brew though, so it'd have to be 'of a certain level']

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i've played last few weeks at the sports centre. costs 4 quid each if 10 playing.the old legs wondered what happened for the first week :015: only bugger is there's a high demand for booking the place and you can only book one week in advance and if you want to get the same night you have to be quick.

anyway got about 6 guys including myself who are up for it every week and have found others each week to make up the numbers.

anyway gives a shout if you wanna play. gonna be booking it hopefully for every tues night.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pompeyjags

tbh indoor u lookin at either sports center or hilton community complex (i think) used to play weekly with my old work colleagues from b.k. against slice restaurant. got a game tonight at half nine vs argos.

problem with hilton is its on the small side so u lookin at 4 a-side at best 5's is too much.

dependin on when it is, id certainly be up for a game could probably get couple others too. depending on skill levels etc of people already involved..... :023:

soething else to thnk about is that a few supporters clubs and supporters trusts have a wee kick about before the big game kicks off.  not sure how our distance away from other clubs would affect it but might be an idea....  early kick off on all counts... :004: :001:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest pompeyjags

am def up for it. sounds bit suspect bout having to book balloch pitch tho??? surely if that the case just play at culloden pitches?