Livingston v ICT

ictrmd

Livingston vs Inverness CT

Livingston: McKenzie, McNamee, Pinxten, Dorado, Mackay, Brittain, Adams, Healy, Hoolahan, Morrow, Whelan

Subs: Woods, Strong, Snodgrass, Tierney, Miller, Dorrans, Hislop

Inverness CT: Brown, Tokely, Dods, Munro, Golabek, Wilson, Keogh, Duncan, McBain, Dargo, Wyness

Subs: Fraser, McCaffrey, Bayne, Parratt, Morgan, Fox, McAllister

Referee: J Underhill (Scotland)

I'm suprised that yet again Caff isn't getting a start. Hopefully Livi will be dead and buried by half time and we can see a few changes early in the 2nd half.

Guest InvernessC***y THISTLE

My PC tells me I am listening to the match but they must be terribly quiet as I have silence :(

Guest InvernessC***y THISTLE

Foul by Emanuel Dorado (Livingston) on Dennis Wyness (Inverness CT). Free kick scored by Barry Wilson (Inverness CT) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from left channel (20 yards).Livingston 0-1 Inverness CT.

That must have been one of Barry's best free kicks. Watching it it was like in slow motion. The ball just drifted over everyone and into the net. Their keeper stood on the line dumbfounded. He hadn't even realised the kick had been taken. IT WAS SWEET. The rest of the game wasn't very exciting though.

Game may have been rubbish but the commentary was worse. Willie Young didn't even know Wyness' name and as for Idesane! Why have we got Willie Young anyway on the radio? Heard him going on about Sam Morrow. Went down - instantly "he's got a cruciate problem" How does he know? The man opens his mouth and spews S##T !

Rubbish game. Rubbish crowd. Apparently 97 came down from Inverness according to the PA guy. Aye that'll be right! Great goal by Wilson - took me a tick to realise it was in. Stewards were twats. They got word of our alleged pitch invasion - God knows how it was so 'meticulously planned'

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were able to invade a pitch for once?"

"Aye"

"Ach well maybe some other time"

At the end of the game we were surrounded by about 20 stewards who had heard about this planned mass invasion and they chased us out the ground.

Banter on the bus was superb - banter in the ground rank. I think Charlie might have to rethink whether Home games do have worse atmosphere than Away ones :wink:

I'm getting a drink.

It was pretty easy to spot that it was his knee that had the problem, we saw it from where we were sitting and it was on the opposite side of the box. It isn't brain science to put a twist + knee and get cruciate, since that is what most players suffer from on a twist of the knee.

I am sure that there were more than 97 of us and now I come to think of it I paid but wasn't given a ticket..... and neither was my son. The game perhaps wasn't Caley at their best still 3 points and another away win. Fantastic and well done to the team. :)