Away Day @ Hibs

RiG

I am definately going tot his one - I want to be able to enjoy my football without being told for 90 minutes what I can and cannot do by some Home fans. I'll go into that more when I have cooled down.

Anyway, can anyone mind the prices of the Hibs tickets for the game earlier inthe season down Leith way? Student prices I hope as well! Had to get it in!

Any help appreciated - cheers! :)

She is always is a wee angel :wink:

I am sure she would love it - she absolutely adores Kath so I think the chance to spend some more time with her and dress up would go down a treat. I'll give her a text and ask her - I'm sure she'll be up for it!

I have told her about it and she seems keen - she just wants to hang around Kath more though!!!

As for the tickets I have hunted about on the Hibs site but gotten nothing. However if Home prices are a rough guide I think it is something like £17 for adults and £10 for concessions. Hoping my Student card can be used!!!

No limit to the numbers for Hibs. As many as possible. Just need an idea for numbers of Halos to order. Been offline for about the last day and a bit so I'll check the other thread. Cheers.

Supporters club paying for the halos, but Brooks Mileson is supplying the T-shirts. Just awaiting a sample in tomorrow's post to give the go ahead for the rest of them. Should have them for Hibs. We are using Caley D's logo, so they should be quite cool.

Good stuff! I would join in but I will have a Ref to abuse and songs to sing so I can't be distracted from that to take the time to dress up! I'll mind and take a camera down to get a snap of you all :wink:

I think the pub was either the Rovers Return or the Vic. I canna remember the name as I well pished already on the CoiaBus. I wont let that happen again. :D

Aye no driving it for you this time :wink:

I'm still going but it appears that Laura might not be able to go now :(

I was relying on you IHE to give us the name of the pub - it was good craic and we are needing a meeting place for the Angels. We just followed the noise last time to find you - so we'll try the same again. :angel2:

RIG - What do you mean she can't make it - we need all the angels we can get for this one. Spoke to Charlie the other night and he is mortified. :lol:

Ach it's a long story. She can make it now though. She wasn't going to be able to go after something that happened at the weekend. But now she can come through on the Saturday for the game so she will be there and Sian is looking forward to it as well - you should be at full strength! :wink: