CC Post Match Comments

3 wins (and clean sheets) in a row - well done lads :thumbsup:

Inverness secured seventh spot in the SPL on the back of the victory to the delight of head coach Charlie Christie.

But the Caley boss was simply pleased to end a poor run at Almondvale this season.

Christie said: "It was our fourth visit here this season and we hadn't won the previous three.

"But, defensively, we were sound and have had three clean-sheets in a row - the first time we've done that since coming into the SPL, which is tremendous.

"Livi did not look likely to score and I'm delighted to come away with the win.

"We have confirmed seventh spot, which is progress for us, and the top six is something to aim for next year. Every supporter should be delighted at our season."

Seems then that top 6 fever isn't confined only the to thoughts of the supporters. I mean I want ICT to do as well as possible and after this season there is no reason why we culdn't get top 6 Iguess but we should always, from the start of the season, be aiming to survive and see what happens after that. Maybe we might have a better idea of how we might fare when all the transfer rumours die downover the summer.

Inverness secured seventh spot in the SPL on the back of the victory to the delight of head coach Charlie Christie.

But the Caley boss was simply pleased to end a poor run at Almondvale this season.

Christie said: "It was our fourth visit here this season and we hadn't won the previous three.

"But, defensively, we were sound and have had three clean-sheets in a row - the first time we've done that since coming into the SPL, which is tremendous.

"Livi did not look likely to score and I'm delighted to come away with the win.

"We have confirmed seventh spot, which is progress for us, and the top six is something to aim for next year. Every supporter should be delighted at our season.

Glad to hear CC being positive for next season!!