Free Sentanta

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

People were saying a couple of weeks ago you get free sentanta highlights of games does this only work on sky or can you get it on freeview as well.

Apparently so

I don't know if everyone knows this, but you can avoid the car crash that is Scotsport SPL simply by tuning into Sky Channel 429 every Sunday at 12pm, where you get "The Full SPL" free every week. There's about 10-15 mins highlights of every game, and no Julyan or Sarah O.

Yes only on Sky. I got the highlights this morning free, but none of the game (you often get the first few minutes) Last week we got the old firm game free until the last half hour

'in my book 12pm = noon'

I thought that midday was 12 am... like 10am, 11am 12am, then 1pm 2pm etc etc untill 10pm 11pm and then 12pm...? thats the way of the 24hr clock anyway.

Maybe thats why your always late/early for the pub brocher :lol:

Shairly using the 12 hoor clock,it's 11.58 pm,11.59 pm 12.00pm 00.01 am,so 12pm is at midnight or am eh wrang,oh feck ehv just missed meh 12 am appointment or can i go and see them tonight , ehm ah confused now :(