Was It A Dennis Law Moment ?

Kingsmills

A question for the hardy band who travelled to Almondvale yesterday, How, if at all, did Barry Wilson celebrate his goal ?

As we all know he spent a few seasons at Livi and, by all accounts, had a very good rapport with the fans there, he must have had mixed emotions being the one who scored the goal which officially consigned them to the First Division.

I can't mind as it took me a minute to realise it had gone in so I never noticed. What I have heard is that he got a round of applause from the Home crowd when he was subbed and he applauded them back. Some sections were also booing him as well though!

I saw him quoted as saying his celebration was respectful of the good years he had at Livi, but it looked a pretty normal celebration to me. He ran over to the stand opposite us, maybe because the benches were there.

Personally I find it very sweet that ICT relegated Livi, and that Barry got the goal that sealed it.

Personally I find it very sweet that ICT relegated Livi, and that Barry got the goal that sealed it.

That, along with other events yesterday, defined the meaning of the word irony for me biggrin.gif

Cheers for the hat by the way!

Guest caleycallum

Nah he didn't celebrate at all, i think he was about to until he realised who he scored against.