Highs & Lows 2005/06

RiG

Still two games to go I know but you can always edit I guess!

Best Game - Falkirk 1 - 4 ICT. Great day out and the scoreline didn't flatter us at all. I can't honestly mind a time when we had so many chances to score. We really could have hit double figures in that game.

Worst Game - I wasn't able to experience the 3 scud defeat inflicted by Falkirk by the 2 - 1 defeat at Livi and also the 1 - 0 defeat to Aberdeen before the split register pretty high up there for me. Also losing to Partick in the Cup replay.

Best Fans - The Livi DJ! laugh.gif Also a shout for the Saint Johnstone fans we meet in the pub in Perth on Saturday.

Worst Fans - Rangers fans who shouted abuse at the guy in the Innes cos he wouldn't let them in.

Best Goal - Dargoals v Yinited. Special for so many reasons!

Worst Goal - Lovells goal for Aberdire sad.gif

Best Atmosphere - Away v Hibs - the day we owned Leith (also cos I missed Yinited 4 - 2)

Worst Atmosphere - Home games

Best Player - Mark Brown, I think he should have been POTY. He won more points for us with his saves than Dargo did with his goals

Worst Player - Richie Byrne laugh.gif, anyone of the Livi midfield from Saturday, Bob Malcom, Gary Dempsey (must think of more)

Best Stewards - Tynecastle

Worst Stewards - Livi - "We've had word of your pitch invasion" laugh.gif

Anyone think of more categories?

Aye how did you guess!!?? I was hoping for a bit more input from folk - surely the whole season can't be summed up in a couple of lines? There has been some awesome banter over the course of the last few months!

I would go into more detail but that ain't something you would post on the site :roll:

How do you mean?

Just copy and paste my wee categories there for a start - that'll get you going chief :wink:

Best Game - 4-2 at Dundee Utd

Worst Game -0-3 at home to Falkirk

Best Goal - Dargo at Ibrox

Worst Goal - Livi's extra time winner in the CIS

Best Atmosphere - away at Dundee Utd

Best Player - Dargo....by a million miles!

Worst Ground...Celtic Park

Best Ground...Tynecastle

of the games i have been at

high- 2-4 against scumdee utd, great day out , totally steamboats ,craic was superb , loads of chanting and GIRUY brewster :lol:

low - 2-2 dunfermline , just a rubbish all round performance

You remeber me at home to motherwell RiG? Just generally stuff like that :wink:

Well that's you got the 'Worst Atmosphere' category sorted then! laugh.gif

Mon DavieB - he has the idea! biggrin.gif

Worst Diving Wee B*&$%rd - Skacel has gone over and above on what Juanjo achieved last season!!

Worst Ref - Calum Murray by a long shot

Worst View From a Stadium - Falkirk's view of Council estates, derelict marshland and the Grangemouth oil works mmmm tis beautiful!!

Best Manager Scrap - Billy Dodds v the tangoman

Best ICT PLayer - Not as easy this year but probably Dargo becasue of his goals

Best Goal against - Jamie Smith at TCS... :(

Favourite destination - Edinburgh... Hearts and Hibs games have been brilliant this season!

Most Intimadating Ground - Parkhead

... apart from that I agree with everyone's suggestions above!!