Brew makes his 34768th move [renamed]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said elsewhere, if the grocer thinks he can just come in and pillage us of our best players, and pay next to nothing for them he can GTF. Surely he has already learnt that sutherland and grassa are not going just lie down and let him take what he wants. He must have sussed that out when he came in for brewster. If he wants these players then get his cheque book out and pay the going rate. i would far rather hang onto dargo and black and risk losing them for free next summer than let them go join brew for peanuts. What price can you put on dargos goals ??

Picking players up and transplanting them to Dundee United will not work. The carrot is the grocer's money. Malky and Brew have taken advantage of that but if any of our players leaves for the right price the rest of their lives change. Their hunger to succeed will change. Remember United is a big club and walking in to train each day will result in comparison with legends....such as Brewster. Who could stomach that?

Guest Benchy

How can our players be thinking over the offers when Utd have made no approach to ICT for them? Are you suggesting that Utd are guilty of illegal tapping of our players? Surely not!

I'm not suggesting anything, I have only tried to get views on what is being said at my end. However, I have been told to sit back and watch it unfold.

As Ive said, I do feel sorry for you because I wouldnt like it to be happening to my club.

Why don't you read the P and J? That'll tell you whats going on with your club before your inside sources have the gen for you. And wasting energy feeling sorry for us? We're not the club shopping for players we can't afford, Neither have we struggled to avoid relegation the last two seasons. The manager we've got now actually wins us games. Feck all to be sorry about, concentrate your depression on your own club

Dont ferget ya read it here first from the Chorley Seer :014:

I am very reliably informed that Brewster and the Grocer made their first move at the end of the season. They basically stated that the three players that they were interested in were Dods, Black and Proctor and they even had the cheek to say what they were willing to pay for all three, which is rumoured to be 100K. ICT offered to sell Black alone at that price and Proctor at approx 25K. Those two want to leave. Proctor cos he wants a regular game and Black fer the spondoolachs. They immediately stated that Dods was not going anywhere. Dods is negotiating a new contract and from what I hear he will stay if it is a four year one plus a coaching position at the end. Dargo does not want to go but evidently will do if the money is rite for him and the club. I have heard that Hull have offered 125K.ICT were going to buy Rankin from the Tinks if the money came thru fer Black and if Dargo goes the Hunt fer a striker begins..but with enuff spondoolachs and enuff in the coffers thereafter.

Guest kingkojak

benchy you are talking oot yer peh hole!

the word on the pavey down here sez nothing of the sort. i 'ken' a lot of yenited supporters - some of whom are connected with the club- and according to them yer talking complete pish!

all the yenited gadgies down here have come to the appreciation that ICT are a good well run club and there is a real fear that your club had ended up signing a complete lemon as manager!

if yer gonna talk sh*te you better come up with some beleivable sh*te

feck off back to yer multi ye erse.

As Ive said, I do feel sorry for you because I wouldnt like it to be happening to my club.

Don't worry, you have nothing to fear!

Black and Proctor are more or less offski now after the CB/CC talks. We have got a good deal but Blackie's is money on appearances,caps and onward transfer linked. CB has allowed us free rein on Hunt in exchange and we will up our bid fer Rankin.

Makes feckin sense to me.

..blah, blah....Goughie...waffle, waffle.......Hendry...yadda, yadda....Rankin.....continue ad nauseaum........zzzzzzzz......

I think we have some credibility issues here, Scoop.

:001:

Time for Black to move on now, word on the street is that he may be getting above his station, another Bajram, we don't need any disruptive influences in the dressing room. Best to keep Dods though.

I would say that I have got this spot on and days before the press so far on this one. Goughie and Hendry, as I have already alluded were wind ups but this is straight from the horses gob.

DARGO Indebted to ICT for probably saving his career. Most big clubs will be put off in case it is a one-off scoring season. Dargo evidently wants ICT to show financially that they want him. Giving him an extended contract will allow him to show bigger clubs that he can score consistently and he would probably go next season if he succeeds.

DODS Similiarly indebted if not more so. Must have doubts about moving on into a different club and system. Wants/needs the security of a longer term contract to take him closer to his retirement fund.

BLACK Will probably not sign another contract as he feels he can play at a higher standard or bigger club NOW. Should not go unless the fee is appropriate but a transfer with clauses would be just as lucrative.

BROONIEAgain indebted to ICT. A mere kid in goalkeeping terms and he knows that he may be moving into a second choice position if he goes now to a bigger club. Needs to show his consitency by playing regularly in the SPL. Well helped by our system and could land us megabucks in 1-2 seasons time. But only if he doesnt fall down the feckin aquifer. :016: :016:

johndo , you can talk 7 different kinds of p1sh !!

..blah, blah....Goughie...waffle, waffle.......Hendry...yadda, yadda....Rankin.....continue ad nauseaum........zzzzzzzz......

I think we have some credibility issues here, Scoop.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Ian Roache

INVERNESS Caley Thistle midfielders Ian Black and David Proctor will be moving to Dundee United, while defender Darren Dods will be staying put.

That is the likely scenario following a meeting between Tangerines manager Craig Brewster, Caley boss Charlie Christie and ICT director of football Graeme Bennett in the Highland capital.

While United are homing in on Black and Proctor, it was made clear by Inverness that they want to hang on to Dods.

“That is what we talked about (signing Black and Proctor) and I will now have to wait and see what Graeme and Charlie come up with,” said the Tannadice boss.

Go back to the first feckin post on this thread, note the feckin content and the feckin date:015: :015: :015: :015:

Then what happens if United don't have enough money? Do we just give them away for feck all just so you're right for once? :001:

Wot not half rite. :015: :015: :015: :015:

This is just an example of how deals can be done months in advance and us poor punters still have to speculate and read about it in the feckin papers, with rumour and counter rumour. In all honesty it is now about agreeing the best fee for everybody. The main issue was giving Brew two players that we could live without cos he could have afforded Dods or Brown on their own, especially the Machine. Shrewd business but all done in secret...as feckin usual.

Mee..Ya have to simply translate when I am serious or taking the pish. feck me..that's a feckin hard one!!! :015: :015: :015: :015: