Rockness 2008

918loyal

FATBOY SLIM who wowed fans at the inaugural Rock Ness makes a hugely anticipated return as one of Saturday?s headliners.

Also playing.....

THE VIEW

DIGITALISM who will be performing live and THE CUBAN BROTHERS.

RAZORLIGHT and EDITORS.

CSS, THE CRIBS, HADOUKEN

2MANYDJS make a welcome return with their expanded increased capacity Radiosoulwax arena

DAVID GUETTA hosting an Ibiza club night in an exclusive arena.

ROISIN MURPHY

SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO

DJ FELIX DA HOUSECAT

TICKETS GO ON SALE at 9.00am on SATURDAY 26 JANUARY costing ?100.00 for the weekend (subject to booking fee) and are available from www.ticketline.co.uk or 0871 424 4444.

More info from www.rockness.co.uk

:003:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worth going to see the View alone.

"Acts joining the superstar DJ across the Main Stage, Clash Arena and other bespoke areas include Dundees raucous rockers THE VIEW in this their only Scottish summer festival appearance."

I've had the same jeans on for four days now

I'm gonna go to a disco in the middle of the town

Everybody's dressing up I'm dressing down

You have a face for the radio,

But I know you'd like to see it in a show,

Claiming to be the next best everything,

Which way will you go?

Tell me that Twatboy Slim aint headlining a night? A LOT of ppl from the first rockness felt short changed by his set/appearance! Ad imagine Razorlight will headline one night......as for the other.......there are no acts I would deem a "headline act"

I would say last years line up was better.

Felix Da Housecat is looking like a strong contender to be a highlight for me.  Also have the Cuban Brothers never got anything better to do in June?  3rd year in a row they'll have played Rock Ness!  :010:

Felix Da Housecat is looking like a strong contender to be a highlight for me.  Also have the Cuban Brothers never got anything better to do in June?  3rd year in a row they'll have played Rock Ness!  :010:

Aye, I have seen felix da housecat the last 2 years at TITP, he never disappoints.  David Guetta, Layo and Bushwaka and 2manydjs also highlights for me

and aye i have noticed that about the cuban brothers, u would think they would have somethin else to do!

still a lot more acts to be announced.

underworld is a strong contender to be added soon!

I'm a wee bit disappointed with the line up (so far) but it would be very difficult to top last years anyway! I'll be there.....  :003: :003: :003:

Guest TinCanFan

Never understood what people saw in Fatboy Slim.  All he does is come on stage, put a CD in the machine and that's it, apart from a few pretty videos and lights and that.  Garbage.

'The View'......that's tempting me to go  :021: :021: :021:

Just wouldna want to be surrounded by wee dance neds tho !!! :020: :020: :020:

Whats the line ups for each day anyone know?

All we know is Fatboy Slim is headlining the main stage on the Sat, and Razorlight are headlining the main stage on the Sun.

Nothing else has been announced

I wouldnt worry too much Connie. Bar one or two...av never heard of the others. In our defence tho....i think 80% of the acts are fly by night DJ's....and its more a rave than proper festival as we would class it