****sport

ICT90

angry at the times it is at its far 2 late for people who have exams the next day or school

[mod="Scotty"]Please do not use swear words in thread titles. Title edited[/mod]

Try being a teacher!! The work we haved to do over the next few weeks is ten times more than you'll have to do!!

My first year of teaching too, so my nerves are totally shot with worrying how my pupils are getting on!!

Guest kingkojak

my pupils are a bit red today -

must be lack due to the lack of sleep due to the extra late showing of scotpish last night! :lol:

Try being a teacher!! The work we haved to do over the next few weeks is ten times more than you'll have to do!!

My first year of teaching too, so my nerves are totally shot with worrying how my pupils are getting on!!

I remember our computing teacher from standard grade. She was more intrested in growing a beard than how we got on in our exams. Has to be said she does have one **** of a undergrowth under her chin. Well at least she's good at something. :roll:

Guest caley till AYE die

its on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,m +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guest caley till AYE die

its on at 11.35 again tonight why is always on so late, caley game will be on at about 12.45 probably. :008: :008:

the full spl on setanta is much better

Guest caley till AYE die

oh right,probably best to watch north tonight or the full spl because the coverage is poor aswell,SARAH O' LOOKS LIKE A VERY VERYUGLY VERSION OF SHREK.