Memories for IHE?

maimie

Would that be Dougie 'the nose' Cruickshanks' ?

and...

Robert Mackay frae Skye ? or Robert Mackay aka Mr Mackay from porridge?

All of which played rugby with us at some point.

Would that be Dougie 'the nose' Cruickshanks' ?

and...

Robert Mackay frae Skye ? or Robert Mackay aka Mr Mackay from porridge?

All of which played rugby with us at some point.

Don't think so though the Mackay may have done but he was a Dalneigh boy through and through. Rebel too!

We'll just have to wait for the words of wisdom from the wise one :lol:

Seen moosie Mcdonald today ( jogging) - at his age too!

Rod, last time i met him was a while back in Hootenannys, he was pyshed with Kenzers... not much sense though.

Just came across this as I never usually have the time to get this far down the list. Itake it we are talking of members of Craig Dunain staff.

I have met the unfortunate JD on a few occasions on ma journeys home. He is usually to be found in the Gellions in the early morn. Feckin shame.

It is very sad to see John Duncan now, remembering, as I do, his younger days. He was no angel but he was a clever lad, a good friend and a competent sportsman. He had a razor-sharp wit and a cracking sense of humour, sadly somewhat blunted nowadays.

He even had his own football team, Duncan's Dynamos, for which I made a few appearances. We were regularly humped by a team called Mayfield. Anyone remember, or even play for either of these teams?

• 9 months later...
Guest iTS ONLY ME

Quite sad to read all this, I remember all these people you mention Rod was Rod, he could have found fame but prefered 2be Rod. Me left Sneck in 73 and now live in Latvia, still playing music, at 62 years old and rember the Inverness Theatre, I was in the 3rd I cannot remember if we did a good turn, even at the BB concerts but I do remember the 4ths lights on the poles, put us all to shame

Does anyone remember  the 5th ' turn when the leader put up a map of Inverness and said where can we dig and annoy