Bayern Munich

Canada Bob

Might have found a bet worth considering here...

Bayern are 1/6 or worse across the boards, but the 4/6 about them keeping a clean sheet vs Aberdeen looks like value to me.

There's only Corals offering that though, everyone else is going 1/2 or worse if you can even get on...

Since the beginning of their Season only 3 teams have managed to score on Bayerns ground, and I don't see Aberdeen becoming the 4th  :011:

Other than that Bayern seem to like winning 3 bowt, and at 11/2 that's worth a small punt...

I'll take the clean sheet bet though, looks safe enough to me...

Canada Bob.

How come when the Bookies are laying {say} 4/6 on Oddschecker that you can't get the odds when you turn up in their Betting Shops  :008:

Just been to Boylesports asking for the 4/6 that they had on their web site, only to be told that "the price is gone" how come the price is always gone  :017:

And to make it worse they drop one price but don't raise the other side of the bet  :018:

What is it with Bookmakers, if they see that they happen to be offering the best odds the price is gone before they've even laid a bet, the b*stards...

Do they think that the amount of money that a punter puts on alters the result ? why have their own odds makers if they wont lay the odds  :rolleyes02:

I hear from one of the lads in Wigin that Corals wouldn't even offer him any price on the Bayern clean sheet, and all he was asking for was 300 quid at 4/6  :007:

Hard work trying to get a bet on these days aint it...

Canada Bob.

Can you SWEAR in here  :008:

Hard to believe aint it... 4-0 up, minutes on the clock, free kick to the Dons, defended by 2 Bayern players, attacked by half of Aberdeen, and the b*stard ball is in the net  :019:

That's the trouble with Germans, they can't defend when they're well in front a la 1942  :008:

How come there's ALWAYS one for the fekkin Book hey !

Canada Bob.

Always look on the bright side Bob, you might have had more on it if the remaining bookies had the bottle to lay a 4-6 shot so whatever you didn't get on can be reinvested elsewhere.

What do you think of Harchibald for the Champion Hurdle, has the class but has to be ridden to perfection, nice price I reckon.

Hi JK...

Bookies hey, no nerve at all, if you want owt above a score on a bet they all sing the same tune 'the price has gone"  :018:

As for Harchibald... not a horse that I'd want to be on, seems to look all over a winner 2 out but then finishes with a wet sail...

Haven't taken a real look at the Festival yet, and worse still haven't heard owt from the locals as to what they fancy...

I've still to get over that goal that Bayern gave away, gutted me that did, I feel like throwing a pigs head into a Synagogue,

just to see someone more *issed off than me...

Canada Bob.

• 1 month later...