Crowd At Falkirk Game

A96

Official attendance at tonight's game v. Falkirk was given as 3100 something. Funny thing is that there were a lot less empty seats tonight than there were at the Dundee United game yet the crowd on that occasion was given as 3600 odd. There must have been at least four times as many Falkirk supporters there tonight as there were United fans a week last Saturday.

Perhaps with ticket prices being cut by 50% for the Falkirk game, the same discount may also have been applied to the counting of those paying at the gate?

The crowd were fantastic! Within 5 minutes ofkick off we were treated to well thought out shouts of encouragement such as 'Dargo you're rubbish min!' and when we were 2 - 0 up 'One o ye's, one o ye's! Ach you're rubbish Caley!'

Get a f'cking grip! :roll:

Guest Sam

All I could hear were the very vocal Falkirk support, until the last 10mins when ICT fans started to get going. And I mean "hear" on a large scale... I know there were ICT chants, but we still seem to have the problem of only a small section chanting.

There were definitely more there last night than there were at the Utd game.

Mind, I was amazed when they gave the Utd crowd as 3600 because the people I was with all reckoned it to be under 2500!!!