Rossco versus St Mirren

dumpmaster

Next season wil be a difficult campaign, despite our excellent 7th this year. So lets not start by upsetting other teams before battle commences and we can identify the real targets.

By highlighting the past RT incident we are as a forum perpetuating an event long ago and in the past, we don't have to simulate RFC/Aberdire, (Durrant) just to make us part of the "hard boys"in the SPL. I am sure a new breed of "Team/Club Targets" will quickly emerge!.

We are more than capable of causing upsets as a serious top 6 contender than extending long gone feuds.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upsetting the fans of other teams is the Pie and Bovril psyche. :011: I didnt agree with the chant but I will be the first to start off "Its just like watching Cafu" at Love Street. :015: :015:

As if they werent going to bait us anyway. And it makes good forum material. Is this the first football related topic to hit 2 pages. :021:

IHE, of course it is the P& B of the battltle but sometimes the polite approach works, other times good old fashioned abuse, genuine or not (who cares?) is the answer.However starting with a chant about a long gone incident that ICT now want forgotten should not be allowed.

WE are the NEW TOP DOGS lets act that way.

So no more chite chants.

I started the Cafu chant at Livvy and it has now stuck. I will not stop singing it for 1 or 2 games against St Mirren because it is afor a player their fans don't like. For those who have not been to Paisley and I am sure there is many, the songs song to us and not always the best. We give Ross extra support due to the abuse he gets from the idiots at Love Street. We have done so on every occasion and will continue to do so. It will be done fairly and no songs will be song regarding Chris Kerr.

Incidentally he, did he not leave due to the cost cutting after their relegation. Nothing to do with his injury and he moved on to Ayr Utd.

right well im going to give the st mirren fans a chance.

They keep quiet, keep off tokelys back and dont bring up the past then great, cant see it though.

But see once it starts up, il be the 1st to sing, and il have no backing. get funny looks from the away support, then take my seat and blush for a while.

Then il look over at a bunch of raving junkies shouting abuse at poor tokers.

caused a bit of a stir with that chant, one of my better wind ups id say IHE.

:014:

i like the new sites discipline scotty, i got my word in so im happy.