Niculae to Werder Bremin

Jinkystan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate what he's brought to the team, we just are not getting the best out of him.  Niculae needs to be playing with quality players, receiving quality ball delivery.  ICT are not doing that.

The amount of interest being shown by other teams should push his price up by a sizable quantity, even better the money we receive can go towards some quality players.  My only concern is that any deal is likely to only happen after Euro 2008 is finished - Might be cutting it a little fine in order to bring in new faces  :007:

Put plain and simple, the club see Niculae as nothing but a potential Cash Cow (IMO).

If those in charge at ICT were capable of seeing beyond the ends of their noses then we'd have players tied up on longer contracts so we weren't losing them for free, selling them on the cheap at the last moment or retaining their services to improve results/league position and generating income in that fashion.

It's all fair and well saying "lets sell Niculae and bring in some cash, but who's going to do the business for us up front next season?  It looks like Wyness is off and Bayne wants away....if Niculae goes then that leaves us with the deadly force that is Rory McAllister  :029: 

That's not a prospect that exactly fills me with delight, and I wonder just how much the club have thought about what relegation might cost us if we go down that road!!!  You can bet it will be a **** sight more than whatever we may get for Niculae.

It's all fair and well saying "lets sell Niculae and bring in some cash, but who's going to do the business for us up front next season? 

I'm with you on this one CD. We should be signing Marius up for longer, not trying to get rid of him.  I admired the board for showing some ambition in getting Marius in the first place. Now they should be trying to keep him!

Guest TinCanFan

I like Niculae, I really do.  He's obviously got great skill and class but the impression I get is that he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Or even if they were to sign Scarlet himself, would that then be the Old & Infirm bench. :023:

The rumour season will be in full flow soon, it could be a very busy pre-season.

Or even if they were to avoid signing the Manfer would that be seen as NOT TheMann for the Job...'cos he's a cheeky moonkey.

And ah'l hiv ye know that there is naething infirm aboot  ma wee brain ....eh?

Squirm yer way oot o' that, then.

And foreby, you cheeky wee sprog, awa hame tae yer mammy and get yer wee nose wiped, the noo. :003: