Good Luck To Rangers !

Kingsmills

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am no ra***rs or c****c fan, but I am a Scotland fan. I know not all their players are not Scottish, their fans are bigoted (i have been on receiving end of that), they follow englandshire and fly a dodgy flag. But they are representing Scotland, whether we like it or not, they are seen as a Scottish team all over the world, and if by some miricle we get near 4th place in next few seasons, we will be grateful for all the extra co-efficiant points the have collected for the Scottish league.

I really dont care ..... but I would prefer Rangers to win more than than Zenit .... mainly because they are a Scottish team (regardless of the loyalist/English arguments that can be raised), they will be putting Scotland back on the football map, and a win would also help other Scottish teams through the co-efficient.

So BBC Scotland don't think it was important enough to put on Radio Scotland's webradio  :rolleyes02:

I'll just have to listen to the English commentary (or web tv) with updates about the tennis or Hull City  :33:

GOD!! Rangers are mind numbingly boring to watch. How they expect to win a cup without even testing the opposition Goalie is beyond me! As for the fans...Where were they the whole 90 mins? Talk about an anti climax

O'Dear O'Dear

FOOTBALL fans pelted the big screen in Piccadilly with bottles.

Riot officers hit several of the fans with their batons

Police charged fans twice more pushing them back

Fans taunted Police by filming them with their mobile phones, while police fended them off, hitting them with their shields and batons.

:018: Scum the lot of them  :018: