Mike Smith

TomCaleyJag

Maybe it really was Mike Smith and he's just telling porkies.

Possibly, although I don;t want to throw that accusation at someone I don't really know, when I have absolutely no evidence, and also no reason to follow this up.

No not possibly - definitely wasn't him. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im pretty sure it was Mike on Saturday though, as who else would have had the authority to remove the banner? Plus L_G had a meeting with Mike today regarding the banner and he knew what she was talking about. But then again, I had a brief discussion with the mystery man on Tuesday regarding the banner and he knew exactly what I was talking about as well  :024:

Very bizarre indeed.

not really .... the stadium staff do talk to each other you know .... at least most of them do  :004:

If it's who I think it might have been then you better hope he hasn't seen the comment about him being Fat with Scruffy Grey Hair or you might just end up with a boot up the Jacksee at the next game  :015:

If it's who I think it might have been then you better hope he hasn't seen the comment about him being Fat with Scruffy Grey Hair or you might just end up with a boot up the Jacksee at the next game  :015:

Do tell  :004:

Maybe I can clarify things here. We were at reserve game on Tuesday and my two young kids went to sit in the North Stand. They were told by Tommy the groundsman that they couldn't sit there as it wasn't open! From what they told me I get the impression it was said in a rather grumpy manner!!

Still slightly confusing, because as I've said he  a). threatened me with a ban (surely a groundsman cant do that??), b). told me he "recognised me from Saturday" (despite me never meeting tommy before!), c). and knew about my banner.

a). Must have been just trying to scare me  :004:

b). Maybe saw me talking to Mike?

c). Spoke to Mike?

Hmmm.... :015:

Fat with Grey Scruffy Hair  :rotflmao:

[attach=1]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thats him.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:  Sorry Mike.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

I cant stop laughing.  :015: :015:   Ok, spare me any further embarassment and close the thread  :004:  

Maybe not its a good laugh   :015:

Just to confirm, it was Tommy at the Reserve game. Dammit!  :015: :015: :015:

ROFL!

I won't comment on what's gone before, done and dusted and lesson learnt... But just say don't go throwing confetti on the pitch when Tommy's around - you would get a rather large piece of his mind! :-)

Thread closed unless there's anything useful to add