Yer favourite season

2003 - 2004 - Had its ups and feckin downs but what a feckin ending!!

2004-2005 - Everybody had us as faves to go down, the trips to Aberdeen but survival.

2005-2006 - best Away season in years but blew two cups.

What was your best season?

I am going fer 2003-2004.

Has to be the promotion season although last season was pretty good in places. Not so sure about this one. Can't put my finger on it but it wasn't as good as the last two for some reason. That said the banter on the SC bus the last couple of weeks has been excellent! biggrin.gif

IT was at a lower level but my favourite season has to be Pele's first season in chargeespecially the cup quarter final at Tannadice.

You just knew then that there was going to be a bright and entertaing future after some of the negative ineffective fare on view under Baltacha.

Guest caley till AYE die

2003/2004 pure brilliant season.this season was brilliant but realy mucked up in the 2 cups,

1)03-04 was by far th best season. bells cup winners, champions n a second year in a row visit 2 hampden.

2)96-97 is memoriable 2 me because it was th first full season i supported th club n we won th third division. we also beat county th 4 times we played them. pure class!!

3)diffucult 2 say wat is my 3rd best season. mayb th 01-02 for th 1 game wen we beat hearts 3-1. th atmosphere at that game was out of this world!!!!

I've enjoyed all of them but, if I have to pick a best, it'll have to be 2003/04 and winning the SFL title. It was the culmination of the completion of HM2 (a personal achievement) and the winning of the league on the last day - fantastic!

2003 - 2004 has to be my pick, coming from way back on the home straight to pip Clyde was fantastic, especially the thoroughly deserved win at Cumbernauld, great day out only surpassed by the final victory over Perth, everything about that day will live with us all forever, the craic before the game, the brilliant weather, the big crowds, taking the lead, even Parkers brilliant goal against us, then closing them out in the second half, the final whistle, the promise to the stewards not to invade the pitch.......the pitch invasion, the joy on every ones face, Robbo and Parky beaming, Bobby Mann, the wait for the helicopter, the trophy eventually in ICT hands, the singing and chanting, the swagger on the walk back over the Kessock Bridge, the pints of Guinness in the Kessock hotel whilst goading the local County and old firm fans, the quick wash and scrub before going to the Chieftain, meeting the players, and best of all, getting my hands on the first division trophy...........where else would you get a day like that, staying on my feet, just, waking up the next day with no voice, but a warm glow inside and the head still buzzing, the grin still on the face for a week................aye, I suppose it was ok.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bonzo

Personally, my favourite season will always be ............

next season.

Football, bringing hope to the masses.

If were talkin about ICT history then the home game against Clyde when we won 3-1 would have to be one of the best. Not only because me and ma mate had hospitality and got thouroughly pished but because it was then that we thought we had a great chance o winnin the league.

And as time has told........we did!