e - Tickets

RiG

I see you can now buy tickets for ICT games - well the Liverpool one anyway, using a new online facility:

*e - Tickets*

Hope to see this used next season as it will allow people to get their tickets right away less hassle compared to phoning, emailing etc. A good move by the club  :003:

We find loads to moan about but if this works as it should then WELL DONE ICT.

Its only been six years since the project started but the main thing is that it appears to be nearing completion.

just used the link to buy two tickets for liverpool game. <back of main stand>.......some single seats left in main stand.

worked a treat but cost a couple quid extra for booking fee and post. well worth it if you cant get to the ticket office .

progress indeed:003:

Does anyone on here or from the club know if you will be able to renew your season ticket online?

For the sake of simplicity, because I am a bit simple, I will probably use snail mail and the forms provided by the club but it might be of use to some people if they can do it online.

I see you can now buy tickets for ICT games - well the Liverpool one anyway, using a new online facility:

*e - Tickets*

Hope to see this used next season as it will allow people to get their tickets right away less hassle compared to phoning, emailing etc. A good move by the club  :003:

That is fab. We just need to improve the online shop now....

Can't get mine to work either, it has no unique number where it should be. Emailed the club on Tuesday but no one has replied

*jaw drops on floor in surprise!*

I got a template email with half the fields filled in "Dear <username>" and so on. "Snagging" they call it in the building trade.

OK, it wisnae me, they sent out emails which had no client number??????

"Your account is already set up so all you have to do is click on ?Activate an Existing Account? and enter your unique number, which is ?Client_Code? in the Client Reference box and your surname in the box below that.  Click on ?Find my Account? and follow the on-screen instructions to purchase your ticket."

So, if you get an email like this, it's no you that is going daft.  I sent email to their web admin and received a reply today with my client code.  OK I had to ask for another password reset but it all happened in seconds.

Sorted now and I have accessed the online ticketing wich seems to be tickety boo. :021: :021: