Who the Hell is this lot ?

Canada Bob

Seems Rickey Medlocke must be a friend/customer of whoever is behind After Inked these days and is happy to punt the promote the product for them....a celebrity testimonial if you were.

As it says on http://www.afterinked.com/about/news.asp - he applies After Inked on his tattoos daily to "keep his tattoos alive".

Listen to this (Clicky Clicky) on YouTube and then come back and tell me you've never heard of Lynyrd Skynyrd  :001:

Is After Inked yours Bob?

Yea, it's a derivative of Ultra Shave, and it looks like this pony could run into some Place money.

The best thing is, I dint even know I'd "invented" it !!! some bloke in California who uses Ultra Shave had a huge tattoo done, and the pain from having it done was giving him some grief, so wanting to sort of cool it down, he rubs on the only cream that he has in the house, {guess what that was}...

It took away the burning sensation {wish I'd know that when I was courting} anyway {afore I digress}, the pain went away,and the scabbing that usually follows from having the tattoo done healed in a couple of days, rather than a couple of weeks !!! So off this bloke goes, back to the tattoo artist {Twig Sparks} to tell him what he'd done, and Twig was amazed to see the tattoo heal so quickly. It wasn't just that though, it seems that the scabbing pulls some of the ink out of the skin, so you finish up with a less bright/colourful tattoo, so cutting back on the scabbing gets you a better/brighter tattoo ! and they just love that !!! nest thing you know I'll be the Patron Saint of the **** Angels {mind you, that could come in useful}...

Have a look at the link below, seems some fairly well known folks are giving it rave review...

http://www.afterinked.com/about/testimonials.asp

After Inked costs twice the price of Ultra Shave  :014: mind you, the label is a lot fancier  :rolleyes02:

Canada Bob.

Seems Rickey Medlocke must be a friend/customer of whoever is behind After Inked these days and is happy to punt the promote the product for them....a celebrity testimonial if you were. As it says on http://www.afterinked.com/about/news.asp - he applies After Inked on his tattoos daily to "keep his tattoos alive".

Listen to this (Clicky Clicky) on YouTube and then come back and tell me you've never heard of Lynyrd Skynyrd  :001:

Right !!! I have heard it, so he is a famous bloke then ? not in the same league as say Joseph Locke, but seems like Rickey can punch a song out...

Thanks for the nod on that Don, I'd never heard of the bloke before, but I've sure heard this song, he's no bad is he, he could get a booking in Wigin !!!

Canada Bob.

"It is designed by artists, used by artists and endorsed by artists."

Hehe.  That made me laugh!!

Thank fek they dint say it was Invented by an Artist  :004:

At least I'm gerrin paid by these folks, the royalties from the folks in the US are starting to

pay for the ale, and {tonight} the snow crab legs... when in Rome and all that, it'd be puddin'

chips an' mushy peas, if I were back in Wigin, mind you, that goes down just as well...

Canada Bob.

"It is designed by artists, used by artists and endorsed by artists."

Hehe.  That made me laugh!!

Thank fek they dint say it was Invented by an Artist  :004:

At least I'm gerrin paid by these folks, the royalties from the folks in the US are starting to

pay for the ale, and {tonight} the snow crab legs... when in Rome and all that, it'd be puddin'

chips an' mushy peas, if I were back in Wigin, mind you, that goes down just as well...

Canada Bob.

Must be nice, kinda wish I was getting royalties each month!!  I'm gonna have to go to West Africa to make my fortune.

Never mind going to West Africe, you should have been round to BetFair today, on Lethem Present the horse that we tipped up in here last 3 times,

it went in at 8/1 SP but I got 10/1 @ Betfair !!!

Canada Bob.

After Inked is selling like hot cakes right now, with even more "celebreties" using it and promoting it...

Take a look at this lot in the link below, I {still} don't know who they are, but if you put your cursor over

each photo their names will come up, trouble is, I still don't know WTF they are, sigh...

http://www.afterinked.com:80/about/news.asp

Canada Bob.