Callum Elliott

Hate to alarm TM4TJ but this could be back on the cards again...

Dancing Queen

Interesting, another young SFL player up front potentially, I think that Rooney and Wood up front is sufficient, with Barrowman, Mcallister as reserves. Any other forward would best be 30ish to balance it out, Windass would be immense.

Overall, waste of a wage for Elliot, why replace a key midfielder with a SFL forward????

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of Elliot's biggest critics but seems as though he's done well at Livi. Definitely need more experience up front but if Barrowman goes then I'd be in favour of the move.

Barrowman says in today's Sun that he's going nowhere

Not sure if it's been mentioned before (because I can't be bothered reading through all 70 odd posts!), but because Elliot has played for Hearts and Livingstone this season... doesn't that mean he can't play for a 3rd club in a season? Unless the loan deal doesn't count as a transfer??

but because Elliot has played for Hearts and Livingstone this season... doesn't that mean he can't play for a 3rd club in a season?

Q. What has David Proctor got in common with Javier Mascherano?

A. Not a lot. But both were granted permission to play for a 3rd club in one season.

I think it can happen if both FIFA and the league in question approve it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before (because I can't be bothered reading through all 70 odd posts!), but because Elliot has played for Hearts and Livingstone this season... doesn't that mean he can't play for a 3rd club in a season? Unless the loan deal doesn't count as a transfer??

That's a very good point. Would not have been an issue had he not played for Hearts last night, but I think the fact he did might very well scupper this move. Off to dig out the rulebook to check.

but because Elliot has played for Hearts and Livingstone this season... doesn't that mean he can't play for a 3rd club in a season?

Q. What has David Proctor got in common with Javier Mascherano?

A. Not a lot. But both were granted permission to play for a 3rd club in one season.

I think it can happen if both FIFA and the league in question approve it.

The decision to allow it for Proctor was due to the fact that he'd only played one reserve match for ICT before his move and hadn't played a first team competitive match.

Not sure about the other case you mention, but I'd imagine their would have to be extenuating circumstances.

I have a bad feeling that we will see him unveiled this week as the answer to all our scoring problems and the experienced striker we have been looking for :rotflmao:

I sincerely hope not. He may have potential but so do Wood and Rooney. What we badly need is an experienced striker who can bag a dozen goals in the SPL between now and the end of the season.

how couldnt we afford both?we have got wilson,black,+pantyliners wages off wages bill lately with no-one coming in one there wages

Black would only be off the wage bill if he actually moves to Hearts though. Of course the rumours are if he goes we'd get Elliot so the two might cancel each other out.