Niculae

Harry Chibber

If you received a bid of   

98 members have voted

1. 1.

• Sell him?
    • Keep him?

I thought Marius stated on his own website that he was to be paid 450,000 Euro over the 2 years of his contract.

The figure sometimes quoted for the two years was in the region of ?270,000 which is roughly ?338,000 and this is equivalent to the amount of un-issued shares that Alan Savage/Orion purchased. Who is to say what signing on fee he got or what percentage of the future transfer fee he is due ........ I am sure it will all come out in the wash very soon

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure it will all come out in the wash very soon

I doubt the club use Daz at the moment buddy - but I'm sure there is more to just his supposed wages and transfer fees going on behind the scenes.

ICT have left fans in the dark over various saga's over recent years (Wyness and rankin to name a couple) and I have no doubt they will sugar coat anything else the press or us fans speculate on.

It's a sad state of affairs when a club treats an international player of Marius calibre like this.

A looooooong time ago I watched Hibs slauter Kaiserslautern at easter Road.

The score was 4-0 and Hibs were literally rampant. I think it was Eddie Turnbull who scored a terrific goal from 40 yards -went like a rocket--goalie never even saw it. Man, was that a thing of beauty. Enough to demoralise any team.

So maybe Kaiserslautern are still in need of Marius' talent. Good luck to both. :011:

Think this line says it all

"Marius is still a Caley Thistle player for another year and he will remain here until the Board agrees a fee with another club."

no mention that he will play, or will be allowed to play, just that he will be here until we can offload him. very sad.

Very sad indeed. I have to say I'm absolutely appalled at his treatment. Completely undeserved in my opinion but he's handling himself with a large measure of dignity which says a lot about him as a man. I wish our board would take some notes and perhaps they'll learn about conducting themselves in a professional manner.

Think this line says it all

"Marius is still a Caley Thistle player for another year and he will remain here until the Board agrees a fee with another club."

no mention that he will play, or will be allowed to play, just that he will be here until we can offload him. very sad.

i dont get your comments?? who or where is it mentioned he wont play if he stays??

Blackieforce ... read between the lines .... It is my firm belief that he will not play for ICT again and that is a crying shame. Of course, I could be wrong, but thats how I interpret it ...

If you want to keep a player you say "he is an integral part of the managers plans" or that "he has an important role to play", not that "he will remain here until the Board agrees a fee with another club" which is a somewhat more polite way of saying **** Off.  Incidentally, that comment will probably also have lopped a substantial amount off any transfer fee we hope to get as clubs now know we are desperate to get rid of him and that the buyer will be in the driver's seat in negotiations. All in all, very sordid and shoddy.

Incidentally, that comment will probably also have lopped a substantial amount off any transfer fee we hope to get as clubs now know we are desperate to get rid of him and that the buyer will be in the driver's seat in negotiations. All in all, very sordid and shoddy.

I would suspect that the decision to withdraw him from the Denmark trip is because a deal has already been done and is just being finalised.

I would suspect that the decision to withdraw him from the Denmark trip is because a deal has already been done and is just being finalised.

More than likely but why the need for a cover story?

More than likely but why the need for a cover story?

It's typical ICT and the fact that they don't know how to spin anything, they've got themselves caught up in such a mess over the whole deal that I don't think those speaking to the press or putting statements up on the website know what the truth really is or why they are being forced to make the decisions they are making.

You could perhaps explain the comments away had it been a scenario where Brewster was under pressure or answering questions from the press, but here we have it on the official website where they could and should have taken more time to consider the content before hitting the submit button....regardless of the real goings on.