Noel Hunt

Guest Benchy

Guest Benchy

The rumour is in Dundee that United have made contact but so have a couple of other clubs including ICT. Thoughts?

Not one of those players tha tmakes you shudder at the thought of him pulling on your clubs shirt, nor does it have me excited at the thought. Don't know if he is any better than what we already have, but in terms of adding depth to the squad he'd be an ok signing I think.

Guest Benchy

In the local press in Dundee that he will be subject to a swap deal with Jim McIntyre to partner Lee Miller and another new signing next season.

I've been pretty impressed by him when i've seen him play. Wouldn't mind him in a Caley strip, but would we have to move on Graham Bayne do you think?

Bayne may not knock in too many goals but his graft and work ethic takes a lot out of defenders legs, opening the way for more astute strikers to take advantage later in the game. I still think he has a job to do for ICT until such time as we move to the next level.