Naps Comp 08/09 - Week 2

johnnykipper

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else can I do now but follow Bobs money ??

Brechin City @ 2.2 please. Ta muchly!!

Hey ! thas fert pick thi own !!! tha cornt ride on me back int Naps Comp !!!

Hope you backed um with with the Bookies, paid off for me and the Wigin Mafia, I got just ore 2.2 on BF.

Canada Bob.

Dundee @1.53 please

Glad t'ear it Clacher... I was tempted to put a bit more on, but thowt 2 grands enough intit...

From what I hear the Wigin Mafia lumped on it too, they'll be ale and hearty tonight...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Glad t'ear it Clacher... I was tempted to put a bit more on, but thowt 2 grands enough intit...

From what I hear the Wigin Mafia lumped on it too, they'll be ale and hearty tonight...

Canada Bob.

Wheres the mafia thought they were going to show us what this comp is all about

Wheres the mafia thought they were going to show us what this comp is all about

I could drop one of them in if you guys want to see how they do against you ? are you ready for it though !

These lads tend to know what's going on, especially at Rugby, but there's nowt they can't turn their hand to...

Let me know if you guys are up for it, if so I'll get one of them to enter the fray...

Canada Bob.

Aye get them involved, see what theyre made of, if theyre going on team news like Stranny being without a whole team today then good luck to em but it wasnt quite accurate.

It was a good bet though, well done to all of you, we got a bit lucky in the second half, I thought Brechin would hammer them by 3 at least.

I updated the table and stuck it to the top of the forum where people will get used to finding it.

Shocking performance from the new players :rotflmao: The usual suspects (Joe Di, kipper, bob etc) made steady progress.

Loads of you found draws this week so well done on that, unfortunately for most of you the new leader was the only one to bet on it. Well done Gringo.

If anyone knows the username of MrsJnr I'll stick it in the table..??

Aye get them involved, see what theyre made of, if theyre going on team news like Stranny being without a whole team today then good luck to em but it wasnt quite accurate.

Nah, the Wigin Mafia knew that the gate man and the tea lady would show up :rotflmao:

Canada Bob.

I thought we were letting the newcomers start on 250?

I'll go take the 10 points off them all

I think that's the fairest thing to do, start any newcomers as though they've missed the first couple of games...

I've spoken with the Mafia, and they have appointed Henry {aka "The Falcon"} as their representative, so long as that's alright with you guys, I'll push him into the stalls on Saturday.

Canada Bob.

Nah, the Wigin Mafia knew that the gate man and the tea lady would show up :rotflmao:

Canada Bob.

I think that's the fairest thing to do, start any newcomers as though they've missed the first couple of games...

I've spoken with the Mafia, and they have appointed Henry {aka "The Falcon"} as their representative, so long as that's alright with you guys, I'll push him into the stalls on Saturday.

Canada Bob.

Are they elligible for the prize money?