"BLACK IS THE NEW TARGET FOR UNITED" - P & J

918loyal

Quote From P&J

"Responding to reports that Caley Thistle were looking for at least £100,000 before being willing to part with Black, Bennett said: "You'll have to speculate a wee bit higher than that."

Like this quote. Exactly what they should be saying. :001:

Henry has set the modern day standard in commitment...

Now let's hope our guys look up to what Henry has said and done and tell Brewster to look elsewhere.

The grass may look greener but that isn't always necessarily so.....

It is pathetic if they want to all go and join Utd. I mean we finished was it 25 points ahead of them this season and have proved we are a better team. Why did brewster leave in the first place if all he wants is our players playing for him?? If any of them do go i'll be disgusted, the whole spine of the team ripped out to go and play for that sh1te!!

Guest kingkojak

It is pathetic if they want to all go and join Utd. I mean we finished was it 25 points ahead of them this season and have proved we are a better team. Why did brewster leave in the first place if all he wants is our players playing for him?? If any of them do go i'll be disgusted, the whole spine of the team ripped out to go and play for that sh1te!!

brewster left cos he wanted to return to his home team - fairplay to him - i seriously hope he doesnt feck it up!

as for signings.... well IMO we didnt really miss black that much in the latter half of the season and proctor is easily replaceable