Dennis Wyness

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

Has he signed a deal to stay or is he off back to hearts. I havent heard any news about this in a while.

I remember there was talk about him signing a deal in january but not sure if he did sign it. Hope he has signed a deal.

Met Denzil in Nairn a couple of weeks ago while he was with his wife and kids. A really nice guy to speak too very honest and unassuming. I asked him about his contract and he said he had agreed a two year deal and is really happy to stay with ICT. If Dargo goes I think Dennis will take the mantle of our main striker as he did in the past and he won,t let us down

ROLL ON NEXT SEASON

I mind when he came in and sat with us at a game against Raith Rovers many years ago - quality moment when he turned to applaud the fans singing 'There's only one Dennis Wyness!' :021:

Wyness's contract with Hearts has now expired and he has put pen to paper on the new 2 year deal. Well done Dennis and welcome home officially. Here's to passing 100 goals next season! :021:

Good news. Lets hope he now gets his finger out and puts in the same effort as Bayne does, then maybe he will be back to the prolific scorer we knew before.

At the end of the season he looked to be just going through the motions, and made me wonder why we would want to offer him the contract. I know he can do it, I just want to see him work for the jersey...........right foot scoop, double shuffle, goal, that'll do for me.

Guest kingkojak

Hopefuly just the first of a few players to sign new/extended contracts. :021:

hopefully he will be the first of a few players to bag a hundred goals this season as well :015:

Guest Bonzo

Denzil is pure magic and I, for one, am looking forward to "Walking in a Wyness Wonderland" again next season.