Summer Trivia

Kingsmills

I have 2 guesses :015:

Guess 1 = Jimmy Calder - I seem to remember him playing in goal for the opposition in a friendly or testimonial.

Guess 2 = Kevin Byers - for some reason, I seem to think he may have played against us in a friendly when the opposition didnt have enough players ......

got it !!!! - its a bloody good question though so will PM my answer to you and keep others guessing for a little longer :015: :014:

Guest kingkojak

hastings or the other ex ICT canadian boy who i cant remember the name of - iim guessing cananda played ICT in a friendly tour over here?!?!

Ok, how about Les Fridge, he played in goals for Saint Johnstone to allow them to keep Alan Main fit for league opener. This was Alan Herchers testimonial which Saints won 3-1.

What do I win, season ticket, free Guiness for a season...

I don't want to spoil the party.........but I do believe he was speaking to me, Les Fridge is the one. Yngwie, I've forgotten more about goalkeeping than Les could teach me, so

i'll give the tuition a miss thanks.