Hearts & Rix

RiG

Don't know if you heard the interview with Roman Romanov. It was hilarious. Contradicted himself all the way through. The comment about the January signings was the best - Rix only actually signed 2 or 3 and his Dad signed the rest. Richard Gordon joked that Roman might be sacked now for slagging off his Dad's choice of player. :lol:

I've been looking at the Hearts message board and the best quote was one guy saying that this was normal practice and that they were going down the European route of manager management :lol:

Aye that's right - sack him a couple of weeks before your Cup Semi appearence and the final run in for the league :roll:

On this occasion, at least RIX wasn't already in a job and it might have opened up some possibilities for him, same goes for Duffy and Even Burley I suppose. Robbo however gave up a secure job with us to take up the post and hasn't recovered yet from their treatment.

It was his choice but I do feel sorry for him. I think he was just used. Does Romanov not realise this is people's lives he is dealing with. Who would want the job now.

• 3 weeks later...