BNP List

gordyfromsneck

the bottom line for me, after witnessing Griffins performance on QT is....that if i was a borderline BNP voter, he would have lost my vote. I have never witnessed such a weak display from a party leader in my life. He was way out of his depth and it was bordering on shambolic and certainly was an embarrasing showing on his part.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bottom line for me, after witnessing Griffins performance on QT is....that if i was a borderline BNP voter, he would have lost my vote. I have never witnessed such a weak display from a party leader in my life. He was way out of his depth and it was bordering on shambolic and certainly was an embarrasing showing on his part.

I agree. But whilst I think the beeb were right to have him on the programme they really fouled up on how they ran it and made it a one issue show. If it was the leader of the greens would they have focussed on the environment to the exclusion of all other issues? Why were there not any other questions? What, for instance are the BNPs views on the postal dispute? If I was considering voting for the BNP, I would want to know what their views are on these other issues.

Griffin is justified in complaining that it was a one issue programme but actually it was an opportunity for him to convince people about his views on race. Had he had any arguments worth listening to on that subject then he could have made an impression but, of course, he couldn't. The grounds of his complaint therefore seems to be that he was put in a position where the inadequacy of his own arguments was exposed. Had Griffin been a bit more able he could have exploited the opportunity and really raised the profile of the BNP.

Hes just like Hitler was at this stage in Hitlers policial career. He tryed to belame the problems of the Nation on immigrants and "Ultra-Leftist" orginisations. But isnt that the way it should be? Ultra-leftist is all about equality, so if the BBC were "Ultra-Rightist" then everything would be a complete shambles and people of the working class wouldnt be able to make their views public like they can now. It would just be like Facism within the BBC.