Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I'm willing to partake in any protest but nothing that will get me arrested. I honestly think that there will be a large level of participation particularly from the North Stand, I think the banner/sign idea is good as long as they are tastefull. We risk losing sympathy if we seem to be yobbish.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brewster has too go! This whole sititaion is disgraceful, makes us look a very amateur side. Everyone can see it. What hold does Brewster have over the board? We call ourselves a family club absolute b*ll***s! The way Brewster conducts himself and some of the board, does not support this impression. Can anyone tell me what the surporters trust is doing about this?

Caley Thistle premier league club in name, Highland league club in nature!

Without a Charles de Gaulle figure to lead the resistance the movement is doomed. Who will be the Tito of Caley Thistle?

I think any protest checklist would have to include, in order,

Noise from the matchday crowd

Banners

Letters to club and newspapers

Petition (online)

A walkout

A boycott

I believe the first three have been done, what about the last three, need a De Gaulle for those!

Brewster has too go! This whole sititaion is disgraceful, makes us look a very amateur side. Everyone can see it. What hold does Brewster have over the board? We call ourselves a family club absolute b*ll***s! The way Brewster conducts himself and some of the board, does not support this impression. Can anyone tell me what the surporters trust is doing about this?

Caley Thistle premier league club in name, Highland league club in nature!

Update here

Hopefully there will be a further update available soon.

Having witnessed the reaction to a single banner against Aberdeen I would say that having many of them throughout the stands is the way to go.

They don't have to be big, mine was on the back of some old wallpaper, but even if all you can manage is a sheet of A4 then your adding to the overall effect. If you only have access to A4/A3 then spelling out a message on individual sheets is a good idea to increase size and make them readable from afar.

Keep the messages short and to the point and avoid expletives so as not to give anyone any excuse to remove it, not to mention the fact that the camera will not show anything with expletives on....thus lessening the impact of any display.

Having witnessed the reaction to a single banner against Aberdeen I would say that having many of them throughout the stands is the way to go.

They don't have to be big, mine was on the back of some old wallpaper, but even if all you can manage is a sheet of A4 then your adding to the overall effect. If you only have access to A4/A3 then spelling out a message on individual sheets is a good idea to increase size and make them readable from afar.

Keep the messages short and to the point and avoid expletives so as not to give anyone any excuse to remove it, not to mention the fact that the camera will not show anything with expletives on....thus lessening the impact of any display.

I'm sure there must be an abundance of xmas wrapping paper left over in most homes and they come with cardboard inners which can act as support poles for banners. Surely cardboard tubes can't be considered offensive weapons? Tape the banner onto the tubes at both ends and hey presto a two metre banner with 80cm letters.

Why doesn't CTO produce "Brew Out" printable sheets like the ones for advertising matchdays as I mentioned on another thread?

Brewster must go, brewster must go

olay olay olay

(repeat to your hearts content)

Brewster out, brewster out, brewster ouuut

Brewster out, brewster out, brewster ouuu-out

brewster out, brewster out, brewster ouuut

Brewster Ouut, BREWSTER OUT

(repeat to your hearts content)

We dont want Craig Brewster

We dont want Craig Brewster

na na na na (hey) na na na na (hey)

-potential here for a conga line along the north stand during the game or at half time-

Stand up, if brew should go

stand up, if brew should go

can anyone list the personal business intrests of our board members. obviously boycotting buying a tulloch home wont have any effect cos nobody buys them anymore anyway but what do the other board members do to earn a crust?

They pretty much give themselves a free advert here: http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Chai...,,10447,00.html