John Robertson (Robbo)

JohnRobertson

Hi Gentleman and ladies of course,

i am exactly who it says on the side and i would be more than happy to answer all questions any fan of Inverness Caedonian Thistle would like to put forward to me to avoid any doubt over anything that you have been speculating over regarding fitness, tactics ,rumours ,assistants anything football orientated things you see as success or failure i am happy to answer whatever i can and you will be getting it straight from the horse s mouth so to speak.This will hopefully give you the real facts and truths behind my career to date should you so wish.

Thank you

Kind regards

John Robertson

• Agree 1

Hi Mantis

My best mate was David Bowman ex Dundee Utd i went to Parsons Green Primary Portobello High School have 4 sisters 2 brothers one(CHRIS) exRangers player.

Will that do ?as said just been reading a lot of speculation and hear say on the site and just felt it was time to put things straight i have nothing to hide and will answer all relevant questions asked no heard from a friend or a contact

Ask away

John

Hi Mantis

Would love to but my duties take me to Dingwall and the County V Livingston game so i wont be able to participate on this occasion but thank you for that and will maybe take the official bus to an away game one day but hope you will sing your heart out tomorrow as usual i do know it is well appreciated.

regards

John or is it ok if Robbo John far to formal

Hi Pele is god

You seemed concerned over my 'fitness routines' is there anything you would like to know? As i said i am happy to answer any of your questions regarding any football matter as it would be interesting for me to hear your take on the training we gave Hearts as you seem to be quite certain that there was a problem with the fitness they had?

I am happy to answer anything

kind regards

Robbo

It's all rumours I guess, I think it was being compared to the management team before you. I have no insight myself. You are still responsible for the best day of my life and your emotion on the day showed how much you care for our club, so I'm grateful for that memory.

Hi Peleis god

Yes i was a tad emotional that day myself(and the sunday)

Thats why i have at long last decided to come online and answer any questions or concerns you may have this way you can be sure it is the truth as i have nothing to hide at all i see myself as a very honest football person,

Hearts had a fitness coach who had a specific way of training there players Donald and joined in the Nov and decide we would continue with this programme and assess it ahead of the following season as we also assesed the players and would decice then what fitness programme would be used Hearts had Uefa cup matches reached the semi final of both CIS and Scottish Cups so there was only basic fitness required had we remained we would have worked with the fitness coach to implement the best of his and our ideas to make sure the squad were as fit as possible.

Kind regards

John

Hi alimac

No problem as said happy to answer all and any questions within reason just wanted to let people know the truth from myself as i see my self a fully fledged Inverniessian through residential rights (6years)

rednblackcomeback

I really wish i could answer that one as ihave no idea as to what it could be.i only met Mr Sutherland twice once at his offices over a dispute with the club and courier and second at Tony (rip) the bus drivers funeral on both occassions not a bad word said.So i honestly dont have answer

stevico

Any time mate just let me know as we still have to wet your lovely young daughter's head xx

kind regards

Robbo

Welcome to the boards Robbo. It is nice to see you here and I am sure you won't get too much of a hard time.

We have talked about this in the chatroom on a matchday for a few weeks now, but I would just like to congratulate you on your "open-all-mics" performance. We dont always get to listen to the actual commentary stream from ICT games over here due to media rights, so when that happens, its open all mics for myself and a sizeable number of ex-pats dotted around the globe. I and the others have enjoyed your obvious passion for ICT when doing our games, and also how you stick up for both Inverness and ICT when some of the others try to spout the usual stereotypical bull**** about the Highlands (like the A9 woes the other week, or the frozen pitch crap).

I think the reason people say that Robbo neglected fitness is when Brewster was appointed first time he told Barry Wilson to lose weight and as i recall he didn't play for about a month and when he came back i remember noticing he had shed alot and scored that curler against Dunfermline. I also remember reading in the papers saying Brewster banned the players from having Beer or Chips. :rotflmao:

I still agree with those saying we need a NEW manager. Has fresh ideas and someone that will demand the players respect.

Edited by ajsict92

Yes i am certainly looking to get back into management

That is my long term aim unfortunatly it is a business that is cut throat and you have to wait for someone else to lose their job it is nice to see that boards this season have not sacked anyone to quickly and have given their managers some time although it is frustrating waiting .

however i have put my time to good use and have made some great contacts in Europe and Usa for future use as well as taking a sports psychology course online and watching lots of games.Also been doing some forward coaching and been helping two premier league players with advice on the above aspects as well as radio scotland so been keeping busy awaiting the possible return to management.also main job is ambasssador/business development manager at Orion .

kind regrds

robbo

Given that we have a full squad, no injuries or suspensions how would you set up the team for the next home game against aberdeen

You talking hypothetically? as we have McGuire only just back to training and chances are Duff will miss tomorrow with a throat infection and Tokely still suspended.

Hi Scotty

I love the open all mics concept it keeps you up to date on everything that happens instantly and is very good fun but informative.As said earlier having been here 6 years i to despair at the comments on the A9 etc and try to put the point across as well as i can.On ICT yes i am a fan and want whats best for the club we have ahd problem in past about accepting that big city clubs are better than us but sorry i dont buy in to that you hav to BELEIVE your netter or you will not improve you cannot accept second best or you will be.Its just the way i am passionate want to be the best want to be a winner.

Next club that employs me going to get an improved more mature but still passonate john robertson

kind regards

robbo

Given that we have a full squad, no injuries or suspensions how would you set up the team for the next home game against aberdeen

You talking hypothetically? as we have McGuire only just back to training and chances are Duff will miss tomorrow with a throat infection and Tokely still suspended.

Yes just bascially looking for what robbo thinks is our strongest formation at home from current squad