John Robertson (Robbo)

JohnRobertson

Guest cambuslangjambo

No Scotty

Its not Mo i have been working away with a contact on the posssibilty of setting up a feeder club in the usa that would allow all the best young players to be brought over to the club for trials and assessment in my mind the usa is a huge potential area and one i would encourage my next club to get involved in.

As regards team selection i dont think it is very fair to ask that as i am not the manager of the team

kind regards

robbo

The MLS is definitely a good hunting ground ..... Rangers took Maurice Edu from Toronto and I had the privilege of watching him in TFCs first season, if Walter can get him playing to his potential he will be a star. Its expected that Marvell Wynne (a tough no-nonsense right back with blistering pace) will be the next TFC player to head to Europe and I think this year will be a big one for Abdus Ibrahim (nickname Ibee) a teenage "wonderkid" who looks tremendous. The same is true for most MLS sides, plenty of young talent which is starting to go eastwards, some decent 20-30 somethings and the influx of "fading" stars coming westwards ... its actually quite entertaining.

what he said :rotflmao:

Guest NoseyJambo

And quite a few times as well I think

27 unless im mistaken

robbo...you're truely a legend. to us jambos and to the caley fans.

You'll make a great manager for them.

---------

PS the hibees still ***** themselves at the thought of a 5" 7 number 9

Guest BoysInMaroon

Robbo can you put yer boots back on and sort out Hearts' Goal problems( Gid Lad ). You really are a Hearts Legend and you seem to be well thought of in Inverness. You must be very proud of your achievements as a player and even as a manager, although not all your managerial jobs have worked out for you, you have still done fantastic work. I hope you get back into management ASAP as the game aint the same without John Robertson.

All the best,

Boys In Maroon

Edited by BoysInMaroon

Guest BoysInMaroon

C'mon now Jambo's. All this sookin up to Robbo aint gonna get yis a win come saturday.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: Im looking forward to the match, sookin or no sookin ;)

Guest BoysInMaroon

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: Im looking forward to the match, sookin or no sookin ;)

Wait till you see the lift we're going to have on Saturday....

It's called the non-Brewster effect...

I can imagine mate, Brewster was dragging you down, onward and upwards for ICT now. Although you will get nothing from the match at Tynecastle so your turnaround will be put on hold for another week :lol:

He seems a bit quiet now?

Not really surpsising. Coming on here in the first place will hardly have enhanced his prospects.

;) :rotflmao: :thumb04: This is the best psychological and political thread ever. :lol:

ROBBO IS TRYING TO OUST SHEARER - GET CC IN - PARK AT THE SUMMER. :015: :D :018:

PRESENTED TO YOU BY ORION, ALAN SAVAGE AND STEVICO - Et tu Brute.

This thread should be preserved for history as the most inflammatory ever and aimed at the downfall of the present regime. Arent internal feckin politics great ?

What a feckin great thread / idea. :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: ;)

But hey guys - if ya need a replacement fer Mike Smith ?

:lol:

• 8 years later...