John Robertson (Robbo)

JohnRobertson

Hi Everyone

This is robbo again sorry for change but using my good ladies laptop as mine at work and did not bring password etc back doh!!!!!!

But back online for an hour or so

No i do not think Inverness will go down this season and could be any one of a few bteams to be honest although lack of experience in some positions may need looking at

Hearts v ICT in cupfinal i really could not lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to the jambo think 27 was answer to how many

as said back on for an hour let me know if you want anymore things answered

kind regards

robbo

ps as said all replies will be under sally sorry for confusion

Hi Everyone

This is robbo again sorry for change but using my good ladies laptop as mine at work and did not bring password etc back doh!!!!!!

But back online for an hour or so

No i do not think Inverness will go down this season and could be any one of a few bteams to be honest although lack of experience in some positions may need looking at

Hearts v ICT in cupfinal i really could not lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to the jambo think 27 was answer to how many

as said back on for an hour let me know if you want anymore things answered

kind regards

robbo

ps as said all replies will be under sally sorry for confusion

Better watch or Scotty will ban you on the multiple account rule :rotflmao:

You could just log out of the Sally account and log in using the johnrobertson account, I frequently am logged in on multiple PCs.

EDIT sorry, I did not read the bit about your password, just back from a trip at sea and enjoying a few too many Strongbows after enforced abstinence.

Edited by FYIbirdog

Sorry

not that technical although i am getting better apologies if breaking any rules this is certainly noy my intention just hear to get any rumours myths or anything else you want to ask about ict county hearts livi or derry

kind regards

robbo

Sorry

not that technical although i am getting better apologies if breaking any rules this is certainly noy my intention just hear to get any rumours myths or anything else you want to ask about ict county hearts livi or derry

kind regards

robbo

Just to put things right, this is a tongue in cheek smiley " :rotflmao: " and I am just being cheeky, something I am known for around here.

HI Stevico

hey my wife does not need to ask me any questions like most woman she already knows the answers

mannfor the job

best moments breaking hearts scoring record as my dad was massiuve hearts fan and never saw me play lifting scottish cup and winning title with ICT scotland debut all great feelings

best goal first ever goal v hibs in premier league was up there

kind regards

robbo

Hi John, hard to believe seeing someone like yourself on here much appreciated. Also I would like to thank you for always sticking up for the club (Even though it has already been mentioned), somethign along the lines of 'Inverness wille asily make the top 6' after being scrutinised by one of the other so called pundits.

Anyway to my point who do you think is our biggest talent and the odds on them staying at the club?

Also who do you think has the most potential in our promising batch of youngsters?

Thanks

What did happen at Derry and at County?

I heard so many different things, a few of my friends are Derry fans, and they speak your name with such venom especially seeing as I have so many fond memories. Gave me one of my best days out when we beat St Johnstone in the league.

Also, if you were to be remembered for one thing in football, what would you like it to be for?

Hi Robbo,

Firstly apologies if you've already answered this, but how would you describe the relationship between your good self and David Sutherland? Is it something that would prevent you coming to ICT for any roles that may/may not appear in the future?

Hi John, hard to believe seeing someone like yourself on here much appreciated. Also I would like to thank you for always sticking up for the club (Even though it has already been mentioned), somethign along the lines of 'Inverness wille asily make the top 6' after being scrutinised by one of the other so called pundits.

Anyway to my point who do you think is our biggest talent and the odds on them staying at the club?

Also who do you think has the most potential in our promising batch of youngsters?

Thanks

On the point of showing our appreciation I'd like to thank John for coming to the forum and cheering us up a bit. There have been a ton of very negative posts around here recently and I know I have been cheered up a good bit by the change of direction in posting that this thread has given us.

Hi STEVICO

Probably not i count myself lucky enough to have played 16 times but looking back i think i got a bit of a raw deal to be honest but there were alot better players than me that never got as many so i suoose it was one of these things.I just had this feeling that i wanted to show them all that i was a winner and still do to this day as a player i wanted to entertain as a manager i want to put put a team that is attacking entertaining and worth the entrace money.

kind regrds

robbo

:018:

Thanks

On the point of showing our appreciation I'd like to thank John for coming to the forum and cheering us up a bit. There have been a ton of very negative posts around here recently and I know I have been cheered up a good bit by the change of direction in posting that this thread has given us.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: communication is a wonderful thing

this is not a question Robbo and I dont expect a response ,perhaps the reason Robbo decided to do this is that he has feelings for both the club and the fans

Edited by stevico1

Hi everyone

will do my best to answer all in whatever order

as said earlier i have to my knowledge no idea where this Mr Sutherland story comes from i honestly do not have an answer to that .

current assests woul be Black,Cowie and Imrie and like most i agree it would be sad if we lost the first two as they are real qualty players and the kind you would want to build ateam around , that said it is difficult as the players hold the power in the last year of their contract so not easy for the manager or director of football we all want them to sign including craig and graeme but not always that simple.

there is a raft of young players coming through Duff,Vigurs,wood etc and moren to come Zane Sutherland loooks good but the encouraging thing is that the youth system that we set up is now bearing fruit and the teams below that are brimming with local talent very satisfying and a tribute to Danny.

kind regards

robbo

Hey John, thanks 1st and foremost for the memories. My mates a clyde fan. Gave you some verbal. Cheers for stickin it up him by effectively winning the title on their patch!

Question: What do you think of the frozen pitch fiasco? Motherwell have habitually had games called of for years due to undersoil failure etc. I often know that if one other game is called off, any game at fir park will be too.

Does it gripe you at all that they can consistently get away with this and ICT had to fight tooth and nail for promotion despite their pitch never freezing over, being one of the top surfaces going and never having home games postponed?

Despite all this we still had to get undersoil heating which other clubs dont even use when their meant to.

P.S Is Sally your name at the weekends? :rotflmao:

Would agree that Danny doesnt get enough credit. A few years ago we were bemoaning the fact that Grant was our only true product of the youth system, but now it appears there are a few "hot prospects" each season. We are always going to be a side that eventually loses at least some of its better players to "bigger" teams so its nice to see them starting to come through regularly.

John, i live near you... but when that bar opens near the shop you might want to buy me a pint.

Reason... during the celebrations at the Chieftain after winning the first div, i was was well pyshed..well pyshed, but you were so happy and drunk you knocked my arm and i threw a large whisky over my mate, but hey we were having a ball! untill now i've never had the opperchancity to speak to you, but never mind the hangover was the best i've ever had.

Rich

Hi ews

Sorry missed your question but quite simple in both situations

I was told by county chairman that there was no problem with teh new budget(big drop from smiths)i told them this was not a problem as long as it was there he assured me it was and i assembled a team that went top of the table playing good open football he then told me that they had mis calculated and that i would have too release up to 6 players i felt it was not the players fault and that as i had brought them to the club that i should resign to keep them in their jobs Donald did like wise and Canning sold McGARRY released to make up the shortfall.

Derry was great experience and got on very well with the fans so surprises me that you say such things took over whwn in relegation battle got them safely in middle of league went on to win the league cup as well and qualified for prestigous setsnta cup ,unfortunatly my mother died after long illness and i flew home for 1 week for her funeral then flew back for last game day after her funeral then 6 new board members got voted on and the chairman and chief ex who took me there steped down new chairman wanted Steven Kenny back so they released me from contract this is subject to legal case so i cant say anymore sorry still speak weekly to players from club

kind regards

robbo