Aberdeen 250/1

Kilmarnock 250/1

ICT 750/1

Motherwell 750/1

Dundee United 1000/1

St.Mirren 2000/1

Falkirk 2500/1

Dunfermline 5000/1

So it would seem that Dunfermline have been chosen as the bookies favourites for relegation for next season. Only two years ago we were in that position as strong favourites for relegation. Very interesting that the bookies still think Hibs are the top of the bunch outwith the current BIG 3.

So to reflect the bookies new found confidence in ICT lets hope most of the team remains intact for next season and that one or two new faces arrive before the start of the season and we can get off to another good start as traditionally that has not been our strong point.

I personally would like to see the club make the top 6 next season (or at least be still challenging for it come the split) but I still believe the main aim is consolidation so that the club is given the stable footing it requires to move onto the next level.

All in all not bad for the first 12 years - at times it has been like watching a child grow up. Let's hope it is lucky 13 - ON ON. :021:

Put money on Brewster's team - the pressure after one win in 14 games will be intense. If they start badly the supporters will forget he was a hero and feel he changed nothing. The grocer will be intolerant of further failure especially if he pays a fortune to get rid of high earning players and Brewster still fails to deliver. Brewster will not want to retire as a player and will get himself in knots working out a strategy.Currently they have a destabilised ship and Brewster is not someone who can bring compromise or comfort. He is very strict and authoritarian.

Last year the public's choice was Livingston for the chop. Next year Dundee United.

Somehow I can't see Dundee Utd being in the relegation dog fight. To me it looks like Pars, St Mirren and Falkirk in the scrap but this is footy afterall and we all know what bookies odds can be like.

After last season I am quite surprised that the OF are so close, must be the optimism of the French Connection. I still fancy the top 3 to be the same as last year, with us at 4, 5, or 6. There, Iv'e said it.

I strongly fancyDunfermline for the drop. St. Mirren may well surprise all, and Falkirk are on a learning curve motivated by their battling spirit.

Brewster will get till Christmas to show promise, then its offski.

It's hard to make any predictions at the moment until teams start buying and selling... but I think at the bottom end Dunfermline and Falkirk will have very difficult seasons, can't see past Celtic for the title

As long as ICT finish above St Mirren I'll be a happy man :001: