No Birthday Cake for little Adolf

Renegade

Link

What the heck were these parents thinking? They must be nuts, and should have the kids taken off them. The cake shop was dead right not to put the kids name on the cake, though it must be a shame for the kids with pinhead parents like that.

Their other children have problems too !!! One has the middle names "Aryan Nation" and the other has the name "Hinler" which we can only presume was a spelling mistake on the part of these stupid stupid people

Incidentally --- they finally got their cake at a local Wal-Mart ..... next to the banjos presumably !!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/17/a...h_n_151683.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...y_with_naz.html

I can only asume the parents are inbred, clinacally brain dead, with the lowest IQs ever recorded, coz you would have to be seriously dense to do that to your kids.

Edited by SMEE

There obviously "no righters" ,I'm sure the bairn will be off to the deed poll office at the first opperchancity.

Mind a lad in the RAF called John Rea, which you would think was a perfectly good name to have, his parents obviosly didnae realise he would join the RAF regiment where your starting rank is "Gunner",thus he bacame........

• 2 weeks later...

We had a lassie at our school called Kimberley Clark....... yep, naming your daughter after a brand of toilet roll.

I must admit that wouldnt have crossed my mind when I first heard the name, good chance the parents thought after the named her oh my god what have we done

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily true.....

Adolf's father was registered Alois Schiklgruber when born but changed it to Alois Heidler before Adolf was born.

Their seems to be some confusion/disagreement about where the spelling "Hitler" comes into being, some suggest it was a clerical error somewhere along the line. All that seems to be known as fact is that Adolf was born as an "Hitler" and not an "Heidler". Older siblings do not have "Hitler" on headstones, only one younger sister, Paula.

Some sources say his father used the name "Hitler" before Adolf is born and others have refuted the claim that he ever used "Hitler" at all.