*NEWSFLASH* ICT supporters branch in turmoil

One of the most (in)famous branches of the ICT supporters club The East & West Midlands Branch of the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Supporters Club (The E&WMBICTSC) were rocked by the shock news that after 4 years studying in Leicester KingBeastie will be moving back home to the fair City of Inverness on the 8th of June 2006. Rumours are that he is being thrown out of the country after trying to shove a st.george's cross car flag up someone's exhaust :010:

No sooner had the branch been shocked to the core by this revelation and an emergency meeting called in the branches very own parliment, The Shakespear pub in Birmingham City Centre was the club once again sensationally rocked by the news that Pauliebee and Mrs.Pauliebee had sold their house in Birmingham's Erdington district, the scene of many an ICT goal celebration and lampshade breakage and would also be leaving the club to move back to Highlands of Scotland.

It is understood at this juncture that Gringo is getting paranoid and considering changing his deodorant.

The once thriving club which featured regular visits from ITN and a Canary is now left with a dazed and confused posse of Gringoes (posse is the correct collective term for a group of Gringoes! I checked). Several off licensees in Birmingham are understood to be closing down while The Shakespear pub and The Globe in Leicester have laid off several members of staff. Also there have been reports of several Midlands based Hearts fans celebrating! :015: :004:

The WMBICTSC added the 'E' to it's name when KB joined the club back in.... nobody can remember - we were always too drunk! Paulibee quickly decided the name 'The Beast from the East' was appropriate! Over the past few years this hardy wee bunch of supporters have brushed geography aside and kept alive the ICT supporters spirit in the middle of england and have always 'believe'd. They have proudly flown the ICT flag (literally!) and sang ICT songs (and been told to keep the noise down or leave!) in a variety of midlands based hostelries.

For the moment The E&WMBICTSC is in the capable hands of The Gringoes, Jnr is reportedly coping thru the use of beer, although nobody has noticed anything different :001:, Mrs Gringo is crying (again!):009: and Gringo is reportedly on suicide watch. :017:

Over the past few seasons the E&WMBICTSC have posted the minutes of their meeting and disgraceful photos to the amusement of others on this site. So what now for the members of The E&WMBICTSC?? Like ICT the members say 'onwards and upwards' and see you at at a game next season!

:019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

:019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

Must go shopping......1 x Bottle of Glenfiddich, 1 x Box of 500 Paracetomol. That should do it...

Good luck to you all in your new venture in the fair city of Inverness.....

Bestards...

:019: :019: :019: :004: :016: :016: :015: :015: :009: :009: :009:

Thats the saddest thing

I have read this Spring.

Meet you in the Innes

for an ice cold Guinness.

A voddie for the body,

or a drammie for the Mannie.

Gosh......I'm a poet

and I didna know it.

later.

oh my!!!

oh sweeti.... you just couldn't wait any longer to COME and GET me, eh? :love05: :love04: :love12:

oh that party on the beach is getting better by the day!!! :021:

and it's ok folkies down in england~shire... i'll take EXTRA special care of him for you till the first game of the season! :015: :004: :016: :005: :love12:

Ah ha...so that's why you're running away up North is it. Your secret is out now sunshine - left us for the charms of a woman. :009: