To the Board of Inverness CT

Alex MacLeod

I'm sorry to have to say this but the partnership of Craig Brewster and Malkie Thompson is not working. Players being played out of position. Defensive football at home when we should be controlling our own park. Nonsensicle substitutions. Laying the blame at the feet of players who we all know are more than up to the challenges of this league. That coupled with getting rid of players who would be keeping this team together is destroying the club.

Morale among players and fans is at an all time low. results are pathetic. Play is non-entertaining. The team has lost all direction.

Is the board of this club going to act in the best interests of the club and its fans or have you all decided that part time football in front of 300 each week is what's needed in Inverness.

Please, please, please!! Act correct and act now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rotflmao: Damn right he's not.

Surely it is time now for the Board to realise he is NOT up to it at this level, unlike the players he continues to blame.

This is the final straw and at the next home game I will definitely be loudly protesting, should the feckin eejit still be in charge.

BREWSTER BREWSTER, GET TO F**K.

If he stays I can see Cowie AND Black leaving us.

That would be the core of our team gone, and arguably Relegation to us.

We need shot of him before it's too late.

Cowie refuses to sign while Brewster stays and Black will be going to Hib's for the same reason. I hope I'm wrong but heard this from a very reliable source (yes said many a time but true) :rotflmao:

Im sure you, the board, have decided on a plan already. "If the team is at the bottom of the league and is 4 or more points adrift, we will have to call an EGM."

Its not good enough.

Clearly the manager has lost the support of the players and the fans. Of this there is no doubt.

In a couple of weeks you will reluctantly accept two offers for Cowie and Black as they have refused to sign a contract.

Should you act now, results will change, you may be able to hold on to the biggest assets the team has, and you will be able to appease the fans (and no, not a minority...the majority if not unanimously, something you seem to not grasp or ignore)

Not only is Brewster dragging this club down, but he is also dragging you, the board, down too. If the club loses Cowie and Black and is relegated, or even barely survive, i would be surprised if anyone from the Director of Football up to you, Fraser, will be tolerated as you will be targeted as just as complicit as the manager.

Act now to save your own positions.

(Edited for typo)

Edited by Kirishima

Brewster seems to have got us into the biggest hole ever. Jock brought warring factions together along with others and against the odds we survived. David Sutherland has been our saviour on more than one occasion and when we moved to Pittodrie Ken Mackie and others were brave. Then the team from Tulloch built us two stands in remarkable time. All Managers since the very beginning have worked tirelessly. Marius provided us with invaluable experience last year.

Charlie did the honourable thing and resigned. Brewster waited and waited for the big payoff at Dundee United. It seems unethical to wait to be rewarded for running up a remarkable string of defeats but hey ho that's what happened.

Mark McGhee has described himself as the worst Manager at present. That is unfair but also tactical. McGhee knows we have the worst Manager in Britain who has dug us into the biggest hole possible. He knows three points for them next Saturday will leave us bottom if Hamilton draw at St Mirren. If we are humped because the players are getting desperate for a decent leader then we may go bottom on goal difference.

I'm sorry to have to say this but the partnership of Craig Brewster and Malkie Thompson is not working. Players being played out of position. Defensive football at home when we should be controlling our own park. Nonsensicle substitutions. Laying the blame at the feet of players who we all know are more than up to the challenges of this league. That coupled with getting rid of players who would be keeping this team together is destroying the club.

Morale among players and fans is at an all time low. results are pathetic. Play is non-entertaining. The team has lost all direction.

Is the board of this club going to act in the best interests of the club and its fans or have you all decided that part time football in front of 300 each week is what's needed in Inverness.

Please, please, please!! Act correct and act now.

I agree 100% Alex. The board need look no further than the north stand at kick off and at full time to realise what Brewster is doing to our club. For the 3rd most attractive home game it was not even 2 thirds full and at full time barely a couple of hundred people were left. This man will not resign as he shows a total arrogance and total disregard to anyone elses opinions. He must be removed even if it means putting a new manager in on a temporary basis until the end of the season when the position could be reviewed .PLEASE ACT NOW BEFORE ITS TO LATE.

my team leeds have at last taken decisive action and sacked our manager .after another woeful performance v mk dons i was shouted down all afternoon and nearly got thrown out for criticising mcallister it was amazing 3 thousand plus leeds fans were happy to endure our 5th defeat on the trot.bloody lemmigs i called em

tbhen today good news and a chance for a new man to come in and get his own players in and maybe turn ojur season round

now is the time for ict to do the same this week not next week or next month but NOW before its too late brewster has to go

i feel cheeky saying this as leeds united are my team and ict only my adopted scottish team but i do care what happens at inverness and think that after all youve gone through and the tremendous advances your clubs made in recent seasons it would be a shame to throw it all away now

andy

my team leeds have at last taken decisive action and sacked our manager .after another woeful performance v mk dons i was shouted down all afternoon and nearly got thrown out for criticising mcallister it was amazing 3 thousand plus leeds fans were happy to endure our 5th defeat on the trot.bloody lemmigs i called em

tbhen today good news and a chance for a new man to come in and get his own players in and maybe turn ojur season round

now is the time for ict to do the same this week not next week or next month but NOW before its too late brewster has to go

i feel cheeky saying this as leeds united are my team and ict only my adopted scottish team but i do care what happens at inverness and think that after all youve gone through and the tremendous advances your clubs made in recent seasons it would be a shame to throw it all away now

andy

:rotflmao:

The good thing is though that EVERYONE at ICT knows that Brewster should go so there's no shouting down anyone! It's amazing how other teams see the light but the board at our club have there heads so far up their own ars*s they can't! BREWSTER MUST GO!

andy

The good thing is though that EVERYONE at ICT knows that Brewster should go so there's no shouting down anyone! It's amazing how other teams see the light but the board at our club have there heads so far up their own ars*s they can't! BREWSTER MUST GO!

Of course the board must see it, there must be another reason why they are hanging onto him, I cant work out what is is but there must be a reason

Aye they know its there, but like I said, so far up their own they won't listen. I agree, there must be something happening that's making them not care much of how stupid they look and what a joke they are.

The longer the board do nothing, then the longer the casualty list must be when they finally do act !!!

If - as suggested to me - there are those on the board who do not see, do not realise, or choose to ignore the now overwhelming calls for the removal of Mr Brewster as team manager by questioning the knowledge or passion of the fans, then their positions must also be considered untenable.

The longer the board do nothing, then the longer the casualty list must be when they finally do act !!!

If - as suggested to me - there are those on the board who do not see, do not realise, or choose to ignore the now overwhelming calls for the removal of Mr Brewster as team manager by questioning the knowledge or passion of the fans, then their positions must also be considered untenable.

Totally agree, all the board members are businessmen, would any of them let a manager stay in they're own business if that manager was, losing customers, affecting the morale of those he was managing and in danger of taking their business down the tubes. No I dont think so, once again I ask the question why are they letting this happen to ICT

Totally agree, all the board members are businessmen, would any of them let a manager stay in they're own business if that manager was, losing customers, affecting the morale of those he was managing and in danger of taking their business down the tubes. No I dont think so, once again I ask the question why are they letting this happen to ICT

Riddle me dee - :018: ;) :rotflmao: Is it becos they are afraid of other businessmen or a fresh broom discovering what eejit businessmen they have been in 2008. And Brew knows all about it - shurely the loyal Brew wouldnt grass. :thumb04:

Go - Orion - Go (Replace Remember the Alamo with Remember Marius) - Can I have a job ?

Has anyone checked Companies House??? Maybe Brew and the Board are all on the Board at Tesco as well?

:rotflmao:

Brew said himself he was returning to complete unfinished business. Somebody should ask him what this is.

From http://www.football.co.uk/inverness_caledo...ey_251534.shtml on 27/08/07:

'Brewster's first stint at the Caledonian Stadium ended in January 2006 when he left to take over at Dundee United, but the 40-year-old lasted less than ten months in the Tannadice hot-seat and has since resurrected his playing career with Aberdeen.

Thistle had been on the lookout for a new manager following Charlie Christie's decision to step down earlier in the month, with Brewster agreeing a two-year deal with the Highlanders.

"I am pleased that we have been able to sort things out quickly," director of football Graeme Bennett said.

"We have had to change our manager quite a few times over the last five years and it has been more difficult this time in relation to speaking to people.

"We are happy with our decision."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...-Inverness.html 28/08/07

"Not too many people are lucky enough to be given a second chance in this business and I'm hoping I can be successful here again."

Brew said himself he was returning to complete unfinished business. Somebody should ask him what this is.

I think you could say, job done?

"Not too many people are lucky enough to be given a second chance in this business and I'm hoping I can be successful here again."

;) :lol::rotflmao:

:o

:015: :D :thumb04: :018: