To the Board of Inverness CT

Alex MacLeod

ICT don't employ a sport psychologist full time like other clubs -

Again, they never have....why would they all of a sudden need one now (apart from the fact that the Manager is destroying their confidence of course)

Actually, I believe Charlie Christie did bring one in - can remember Graham Bayne mentioning it in the papers.

Was that not a "Sports Scientist" who was working with him on personalised training/fitness plans? If not, then I'll happily stand corrected.

You are right Don

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think we're bottom of the league CB'sB&R Army?

On top of the reasons you quote, we have lost Black and Wilson, we might lose Cowie, we have a management team that have lost the dressing room(apparently) we have a board that have lost touch with the fans and the major shareholder that has publicly gone against the supporters trust, apart from the negatives you point out where are the positives

Wilson was a great servant to ICT but the management i'm sure thought logically that letting him go will free up money to bring in a younger and potentially better player. Black was lured to Tynecastle by more money and playing for his boy hood club... who wouldn't say no to that!? Yes ICT might lose Cowie... Rangers are interested in him... that shows his standard. I don't see how the management could be blamed for Cowie potentially leaving to a bigger club/better wages!?

The major sharehold that went against the supporters trust... well thats just terrible! He should no better than to go against the Supporters trust!!!! I'd be more worried if he went against the team!

ICT aren't done yet... EVERT team (outside OF) at some point in the SPL go through a relegation scrap season.. and it had to happen at some point. Luckily for ICT that this is happening for a few teams this season, and Brewster has the courage to give the youth a chance and improve their game for the teams long term prospects. The board are making money available and new faces (Pressley for example) look like they will be coming in to bolster the team.

You really think Pressley will seriously consider coming up here?

As opposed to going somewhere like Falkirk!!

well thats unless falkirk are after him as well... but your argument would back up my theory about players going to the central belt clubs instead of up here! Either way.. thats not the managements fault!

Why do you think we're bottom of the league CB'sB&R Army?

On top of the reasons you quote, we have lost Black and Wilson, we might lose Cowie, we have a management team that have lost the dressing room(apparently) we have a board that have lost touch with the fans and the major shareholder that has publicly gone against the supporters trust, apart from the negatives you point out where are the positives

Wilson was a great servant to ICT but the management i'm sure thought logically that letting him go will free up money to bring in a younger and potentially better player. Black was lured to Tynecastle by more money and playing for his boy hood club... who wouldn't say no to that!? Yes ICT might lose Cowie... Rangers are interested in him... that shows his standard. I don't see how the management could be blamed for Cowie potentially leaving to a bigger club/better wages!?

The major sharehold that went against the supporters trust... well thats just terrible! He should no better than to go against the Supporters trust!!!! I'd be more worried if he went against the team!

ICT aren't done yet... EVERT team (outside OF) at some point in the SPL go through a relegation scrap season.. and it had to happen at some point. Luckily for ICT that this is happening for a few teams this season, and Brewster has the courage to give the youth a chance and improve their game for the teams long term prospects. The board are making money available and new faces (Pressley for example) look like they will be coming in to bolster the team.

we've no chance of attracting enough quality players to match the standard the teams at now, let alone once black and cowie etc go due to our position of disarray, our clown in the dugout and our arrogant gutless board

Of course we arent finished. but from what you have seen can you seriously tell me that the way we are playing we are a better looking side than Hamilton or Falkirk. bearing in mind 6 games ago we had a 7 point gap to bottom!

All ICT fans are behind the team, players will leave to better things. thats part of the game. ICT's strength, though, has always been to take a good selection of OK players and get them to perform together. we dont have that now and im sorry, thats managements ability that reflects on.

All ICT fans are behind the team, players will leave to better things. thats part of the game. ICT's strength, though, has always been to take a good selection of OK players and get them to perform together. we dont have that now and im sorry, thats managements inability that reflects on.

Sorted.

All ICT fans are behind the team, players will leave to better things. thats part of the game. ICT's strength, though, has always been to take a good selection of OK players and get them to perform together. we dont have that now and im sorry, thats managements inability that reflects on.

Sorted.

5th stand what Invernmac fails to realise, in my opinion, although I respect his opinion, is that almost to a man (or women) we are all ICT fans and want to be on here saying how well the club is doing, this is not the case and if he cannot see that changes need to be made then he is seen a very different picture than I and the majority of fans are seeing at present.

Have you been on the sherry? Suggest you reread Invermac's post. :rotflmao:

Sorted.

5th stand what Invernmac fails to realise, in my opinion, although I respect his opinion, is that almost to a man (or women) we are all ICT fans and want to be on here saying how well the club is doing, this is not the case and if he cannot see that changes need to be made then he is seen a very different picture than I and the majority of fans are seeing at present.

Have you been on the sherry? Suggest you reread Invermac's post. :rotflmao:

Yes well the red wine if not sherry , firstly I must apoligise to Invermac,my comments were aimed at CBsblueandredarmy or what ever he/she is called, bloody red wine ,

You know things are getting really bad when the only defence that can be offered is the sympathy card....poor hard done by Brewster, can't attract players, can't afford new ones...Makes you wonder how we ever managed to get out of Div 3 !!!

I don't no for sure but here's a number of reasons why ICT MAY be joint bottom with 2 other teams, other than anything to do with the management.

One of the poorest financial teams in the SPL (lose players to clubs offering more money)

Our resources are on a par with teams like Falkirk, Hamilton, St. Mirren, Kilmarnock although recently, through good money making decisions, Falkirk and St. Mirren have started to be able to increase their wage budgets to attract more players to them.

Players from central scotland are more likely to sign for Falkirk etc than ICT due to travelling

The past 4 seasons in the SPL have shown this isn't a major factor.

ICT support is one of the least noisest in the SPL (and when there is noise it's usually negative)

Home supports are awful. I watched the Edinburgh Derby earlier and the atmosphere was garbage. Hardly a key influence.

ICT have very poor training facilities

They, as already mentioned, have never been good.

Last season ICT relased their full time fitness coach from the club

:rotflmao:

ICT don't employ a sport psychologist full time like other clubs

:thumb04:

The team are in a transitional period of giving youngsters a chance - with time they will improve

All the teams around us are playing youngsters. Falkirk have seen players like Darren Barr come to fruition in the last season or two. It's not a scenario unique to ICT.

And remember a couple of defeats and ICT may still be at worst joint bottom with other teams... a couple of wins and then they will have breathing space.

:018: A couple of defeats and ICT could find themselves 6 points off the pace, adrift at the foot of the table. Surely this would be cause for concern?

CBsBluenRedArmy .... notice you based a lot of your argument on the one good run in 2007. You seem to have responded to everyone else's arguments against your post .... but mysteriously missed responding to my facts about our bad runs ........