News Release from Club

DJS

The board dont want to pay compensation to pay off brewster so they are going to leave it and leave it before it is to late and then they will lose alot more money. I would say that we will lose to motherwell then the board will HAVE TO ACT. I will say that brewster will be gone by this time next week.

BREWSTER GTF!!!!

Even if he does go next week they are leaving it to late, it is almost Jan and a new manager should be in place identifying his transfer targets and trying to keep the likes of Cowie and Black.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if he does go next week they are leaving it to late, it is almost Jan and a new manager should be in place identifying his transfer targets and trying to keep the likes of Cowie and Black.

Be interesting to get Robbo's take on that, but maybe his silence has something to do with him thinking he's already stirred up a bit of a hornet's nest...

If brewsters not gone by Jan. I will have lost the very little faith i still have left in the board. If he stays for the transfer window we will lose key players. Brewster will waste more money and Inverness will look even more likely for the drop. Only when we are in the 1st division will the board realise their mistake and we will struggle to get back up.

BREWSTER GTF!!!!

Am liking CaleyD's idea of the members showing a vote of no confidence . Why should board members have to be business men and not ordinary fans? Am serious, i need to know!

I bet i could do a more thorough job than most of the planks we are stuck with. At least I CAN see the woods past the trees

I really think the board are relying on the hope that there will be at least one team worse than us come the end of the campaign. And they would view such a scenario as a sucsess.

Whatever happens at least we know there are new players joining the squad in January... I for one am looking forward to a busy transfer window and some new faces

am i alone in having visions of this being all smoke and mirrors and seeing us failing miserably to add quality and experience to the squad???

Am liking CaleyD's idea of the members showing a vote of no confidence . Why should board members have to be business men and not ordinary fans? Am serious, i need to know!

I bet i could do a more thorough job than most of the planks we are stuck with. At least I CAN see the woods past the trees

I really think the board are relying on the hope that there will be at least one team worse than us come the end of the campaign. And they would view such a scenario as a sucsess.

Football is a business whether we like it or not.

I'd have the club in administration before you could blink. :rotflmao:

Goals, apparently, are the only thing we're lacking. In the words of the next generation, "Duh". When you strip all the experience from the squad you can expect a lean period till the side knits together again (under someone like Craig Levein, possibly) - the only problem is, if you're Hibs or Killie, say, you can get away with it for a while; we can't.

It may be that we get some amazing signings in the transfer window and that none of the doom-mongering will have any bearing on our season. Anyway, I'm away to clear that flock of flying pigs off my car.

Edited by 4ize

News release from ICT FC

Inverness Caledonian Thistle plan to invest to help ensure the club retains its SPL status.

Chairman George Fraser said:"The major shareholders and the board are united in our determination to improve on a position where we are one of four teams level on points at the foot of the table.

"We realise we need to strengthen the squad in January and significant finance has been made available to the manager for this purpose. He knows his budget.

A network of sources will be used to help director of football Graeme Bennett to assist in the recruitment process."

Mr Fraser added:"The directors realise there is disquiet among supporters at our poor home record and league position. We share that disappointment and recognise that it needs to improve if we are to rise in the table.

"The long term future of this club is safe thanks to the emphasis which has been placed on sustainability. But we are ready to invest in the short term with the aim of ensuring SPL football for Inverness and the Highlands next season."

ends

Is that the "Vote of confidence" for the manager.... You know what usually follows the vote of confidence !

I see that proctor was in the paper today drumming up support for Brewster.

Edited by Kingsmills

We are halfway there.

Now all we need to do is get shot of Brew asap, appoint somone within a week and give them the funds in January so we can get this miserable club back competing for a top 6 place. But no matter how many times i say it...it won't happen :rotflmao:

What's happening with Mr. Adams then Jailender?

Trying to find a way out of the club by the looks of it.. Maybe he's after Brewster's job.. You steal our players so why not our manager too ! :rotflmao:

Hearing tonight that Bullock has walked out of the club too.. Not confirmed anywhere yet though.. Just rumoured. Would you be interested in him too !!

What's happening with Mr. Adams then Jailender?

Trying to find a way out of the club by the looks of it.. Maybe he's after Brewster's job.. You steal our players so why not our manager too ! :rotflmao:

Hearing tonight that Bullock has walked out of the club too.. Not confirmed anywhere yet though.. Just rumoured. Would you be interested in him too !!

Ross County gossip may be all very interesting but please keep this thread on topic ! By the way Jailender you will see that I've edited your previous post. Anymore such innuendo and you will be banned from the topic.

well done to the club for making cash available but all they have really accomplished is upping the value of any targets we have in the transfer window

For once we agree ..... especially with headlines like this

"Caley plan January spending spree"

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...4685024,00.html

One interesting point about this press release - Brewster was actually told his transfer budget last week (he said so in a newspaper interview I read). So it isn't new news as such.

That's the point most folk seemed to have missed. We ALREADY knew funds were going to be made available. There were stories in the papers after the St Mirren debarcle

I welcome the communication, and acknowledgement that there is a problem.

I would hope that the board are laying down the groundwork here of dismissal.

That money needs to be kept to attract a new manager to the club not for the current manager. The worst situation we could be in would be to sack Brewster after the transfer window, having spent all our money on his choice of players, and leaving the replacement manager with no cash and a poor squad.

Its a cliche, but its now or never gentlemen of the board

I think it's time for shareholders to call for a "Vote of No Confidence" in the current Board of Directors.

Think we'd struggle to win the vote. Sutherland holds an absolute majority.

Think, also, we'll see some players leaving. Those who've spoken out in the dressing room. No doubt they're being blamed for unrest.

I predict we stay at the bottom till the split. Dont get further than R4 in the cup and record some of our lowest ever gates since coming into div1. Well done the board.

I expect a second news release today pointing out 'our current Manager who has won virtually no games at home since hanging up his boots a year ago knows the transfer budget we will make available to our Manager in January, 2009'

I suspect that you will still be waiting come tomorrow.

I expect a second news release today pointing out 'our current Manager who has won virtually no games at home since hanging up his boots a year ago knows the transfer budget we will make available to our Manager in January, 2009'

I suspect that you will still be waiting come tomorrow.

He could still be waiting come the end of the season....