News Release from Club

DJS

I'm not convinced it will be easy to attract players to ICT under the current climate. So it doesn't really matter how much money Brew is given I think he will struggle to find the quality we need who are prepared to relocate to an unsettled team sitting at the bottom of the league

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I beleive the club are waiting for Brew to quit as it will be cheaper for them. Sadly I cant see this happening unless outside pressure got to him! So the club will then do the right thing and the money will dissappear with him.

Dear Santa

For christmas I would like a new ICT manager, 3 points on Saturday and a big bottle of Havana Club to celebrate.

Thanks

Govan Jaggie

For christmas I would like a new ICT manager, 3 points on Saturday and a big bottle of Havana Club to celebrate.

I will manage one of those three (for myself at least) .... There is a nice bottle of "Barrelproof" Havana Club waiting to be cracked open on Thursday :rotflmao:

I seriously think we will struggle to attract players full stop.

Our SPL status is in question for next season.

We have an egotistical fool for a manager.

To most in the central belt area Inverness is like Iceland in their eyes.

We are too bad for publically declaring intrest in players, something of which i think Brewster has been criticised for in the past while at Dundee Utd and has resulted in bigger clubs poaching these players.

New ideas, new approaches and new tactics are seriously required, Brewster out!

Edited by ajsict92

Rankin scored an amazing goal against Celtic recently but was not good enough for Brew. Brew tells us 'Look at St Mirren they have just won 9 points ' but he fails to point out that one Dennis Wyness scores the winner in one, makes two against us, and lays a cracker on a plate for their win this Saturday. We have had a problem in the back four for two years yet Brew invests in Lionel after saying farewell to Watt. Ian Black is playing brilliantly against the odds at present but we may lose him. Cowie last season was a revelation - we may lose him. Mike Fraser is an SPL goalkeeper who needs a positive offer to stay. These issues need resolved before we search for a big competent centre half and goal scorer - must clubs need these. In a crisis experience is important but Barry was ditched probably because he was a threat.

Surely if we have a fortune to spend we will attract mercenaries and demoralise those who currently work their socks off for the team? Unless the more active fans have got their perceptions very wrong, the problem is not with the playing staff although as earlier pointed out, the Chairman does not name the Manager being tasked with resolving the problem. Mind you he does state the Manager knows his budget which rules Robbo out.

Football management involves more than the ability to play golf or supp in the Heathmount so it will be interesting to see if the lure of cash before Brew's eyes turns him into an ace motivator. The long term future of the club is safe based on the emphasis on sustainability but playing 2 Division football might be the result. We have to believe that all the small group who selected Brew in the first place know one hell of a lot more than we the fans do. Having witnessed the world banking system collapse over night following the breaking of most of its own rules of prudence and stewardship I am optimistic our board know what they are doing handing Brew a wad of hard earned cash to invest in football results. After all, his record speaks for itself as Grassa announced to the Courier Friday.

Thats a great post. I do not want to see any more former players playing against us and doing well.

Rankin scored an amazing goal against Celtic recently but was not good enough for Brew. Brew tells us 'Look at St Mirren they have just won 9 points ' but he fails to point out that one Dennis Wyness scores the winner in one, makes two against us, and lays a cracker on a plate for their win this Saturday. We have had a problem in the back four for two years yet Brew invests in Lionel after saying farewell to Watt. Ian Black is playing brilliantly against the odds at present but we may lose him. Cowie last season was a revelation - we may lose him. Mike Fraser is an SPL goalkeeper who needs a positive offer to stay. These issues need resolved before we search for a big competent centre half and goal scorer - must clubs need these. In a crisis experience is important but Barry was ditched probably because he was a threat.

Surely if we have a fortune to spend we will attract mercenaries and demoralise those who currently work their socks off for the team? Unless the more active fans have got their perceptions very wrong, the problem is not with the playing staff although as earlier pointed out, the Chairman does not name the Manager being tasked with resolving the problem. Mind you he does state the Manager knows his budget which rules Robbo out.

Football management involves more than the ability to play golf or supp in the Heathmount so it will be interesting to see if the lure of cash before Brew's eyes turns him into an ace motivator. The long term future of the club is safe based on the emphasis on sustainability but playing 2 Division football might be the result. We have to believe that all the small group who selected Brew in the first place know one hell of a lot more than we the fans do. Having witnessed the world banking system collapse over night following the breaking of most of its own rules of prudence and stewardship I am optimistic our board know what they are doing handing Brew a wad of hard earned cash to invest in football results. After all, his record speaks for itself as Grassa announced to the Courier Friday.

Thats a great post. I do not want to see any more former players playing against us and doing well.

You're right we should have them shot :rotflmao:

I think we will have to face facts that former players will come back and do well this is unavoidable as we are a selling club, what I dont want to see is us lose these players when it is not neccesary such as was the case with Rankin etc

Brew shouldn't be allowed within a mile of any money we have to spend get him out now to allow the new manager a few days and a game before January to assess the squad.

Brew out now!

Yes but I am afraid that is common sense, something our club seems a bit short on at the moment

Please, please, please let this money be used to secure Ian Black and Russell Duncan's contracts and even make an attempt on Don cowie's. I've got a sick feeling we'll see all leave in the summer if not sooner :rotflmao:

It would be very frustrating for us to see all leave.

Please, please, please let this money be used to secure Ian Black and Russell Duncan's contracts and even make an attempt on Don cowie's. I've got a sick feeling we'll see all leave in the summer if not sooner :rotflmao:

It would be very frustrating for us to see all leave.

I think Duncans contract is already tied up, and I think it would take more than cash to make Blackie stay

Edited by stevico1

Brewster was just on North Tonight arguing with the reporter that "there is no unrest amongst the fans"...

He's a f*cking arrogant bar steward :rotflmao:

Topped off with a "There's nothing I can do about that" as he points to the stands. :thumb04:

Brewster was just on North Tonight arguing with the reporter that "there is no unrest amongst the fans"...

He's a f*cking arrogant bar steward :rotflmao:

Topped off with a "There's nothing I can do about that" as he points to the stands. :thumb04:

Is anyone surprised anymore?

I'm surprised....genuinely.

Having worked in a bank I thought I had seen just about everything when it came to arrogant and clueless individuals. People who couldn't see what was right in front of their noses but were "protected" by the old schoolboy network.

However, those running ICT have introduced me to a whole new level of ineptitude....in fact, I think we need to invent a new word to describe what seems to be going on at the moment, because right now I can't find one that covers it.

I'm surprised....genuinely.

Having worked in a bank I thought I had seen just about everything when it came to arrogant and clueless individuals. People who couldn't see what was right in front of their noses but were "protected" by the old schoolboy network.

However, those running ICT have introduced me to a whole new level of ineptitude....in fact, I think we need to invent a new word to describe what seems to be going on at the moment, because right now I can't find one that covers it.

a couple of weeks ago I would have been surprised, not now if fact if the club did anything resembling common sense now then I would be surprised

When you do find that word we have to get it into common usage, remember the bouncebackability campaign a few years ago? We sure could use a big slice of bouncebackability right now.

Last minute thought- internetitude, the inability to to see what is glaringly obvious to all but a few forum user.

:rotflmao: