County move for Barrowman

Yngwie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dobt very much that he is very happy about his current position at ICT. If he fails here and is transferred, his career may be winding down.

Meantime it's not his fault that Brewster paid so much for hima nd he can spend his money any way he pleases. Puts money back into the aliing economy does it not?

• 1 month later...

I know it's been mentioned many times over the last year, but I believe that Barrowman will be joining County in January..

Can anyone tell me if Barrowman was at Partick last week. I heard a rumour that he was actually at County's game against Berwick last weekend, while Caley were at Partick.

Can't quite understand why people are upset with the car he is driving the club gave him the contract which states what he is earning he is not taking more from the club than they agreed to pay him.

As for him going to County I can't see anyone agreeing to pay him what he is currently on.

That Rooney lad drives.... wait for it.... a yellow BMW that hes had for a while.. and lives in... wait for it.. A house.... so what, they are young lads with a couple of quid, if i was as young as him and had his money, i'd say an Audi is a very very good car, they are very reliable, cheap enough to run, last years and hold the value.. fair play.. now all i need to hear is its a black one!! oh and he has White Carpets in his house, my mate sold them to him.

As for him going to County I can't see anyone agreeing to pay him what he is currently on.

Caley will be keen to get him off their wage bill, as it is due to increase again in the summer. ?1,200 first year, ?1,500 this year and reported ?1,800 next season.

If he does indeed come back to County then I would expect him to be on the same wage as every other player in the first team. As County work it that players at certain levels are all paid the same.... Big change from some previous managers !!

Caley will be keen to get him off their wage bill, as it is due to increase again in the summer. ?1,200 first year, ?1,500 this year and reported ?1,800 next season.

If he does indeed come back to County then I would expect him to be on the same wage as every other player in the first team. As County work it that players at certain levels are all paid the same.... Big change from some previous managers !!

Exactly my point why would he go when he is going to be on ?1,800 next season, particulary if he believes in his own ability and feels he can fight his way back into the ICT team.

Exactly my point why would he go when he is going to be on ?1,800 next season, particulary if he believes in his own ability and feels he can fight his way back into the ICT team.

I suppose a lot depends on what he wants.

No amount of money would make me stay at work if I wasn't enjoying it... In fact I have moved jobs for less money - long story that I won't bore you with, but I was happier.

Barrowman is not getting games at Caley, He must be thinking to himself if he wants games he'll have to move, and he'll know that nowhere in Scotland will offer him the current money he is on, and with not playing he is not in any shop window.

He knows that last time in Dingwall was the best part of his career.. was it the lower division, or the style of play that done this is hard to say, but maybe he would see it as a chance to go back get playing / scoring goals and then even stay there playing or put himself into the shop window for a move elsewhere.

If it's maximum coin he is looking for then, he will surely just sit tight at Inverness and collect the pay slip each week !

I can't disagree with Jailender on this one. If his priority is first team football he'll likely return to Victoria Park in January. If he's more concerned about his bank balance he'll sit tight probably warming the bench at best.

Would he get first team football at County? They are a much better team now than they were when he was with them and he is unproven at this level. Unless we can get good money for him, a better option would be for him to go to a lower division side on loan so that he can get his confidence back by scoring a few goals. We don't have too many options up front and whilst I have been critical of Barrowman in the past, we need him as an option. I also don't think anyone would pay good money for him.

Is something wrong with him, he couldnt miss when partnered with Foran in pre seasson games, IIRC he was banging them in, yes yes yes it was a few Levels below us but I didnt see anyone else bang them in that isnt now. so why isnt he getting a game.....

DUE TO BUTCHER WANTING HE BUDDYS TO PLAY.... and making it his empire and IMO against the good of the team.. hes was a fantastic striker in the second he should be a good striker in the first seen as he has some SPL time under his belt too, I'm not a fan of the lad but have a new lease of life with chances and I want to see him shine, i said before Rooney was one to watch this year, If Barrowloads stays after xmas then i recon he'll prove some wrong and bang them in!!

please point out my nonsense... Im just asking a question or two so if you know the answer please give them, if you think its nonsense please point out the errors in my ways...

not good enough for ICT, we are in the SFL1 he was awsome in SFL2, we are not as good as we once were, Look at who we let go over the bridge for not being good enough for ICT however they seem to be doing a fantastic job for RC in the SFL1..

Edited by Georgeios

please point out my nonsense... Im just asking a question or two so if you know the answer please give them, if you think its nonsense please point out the errors in my ways...

not good enough for ICT, we are in the SFL1 he was awsome in SFL2, we are not as good as we once were, Look at who we let go over the bridge for not being good enough for ICT however they seem to be doing a fantastic job for RC in the SFL1..

I take it your referring to Ian Vigurs ? Hardly doing a fantastic job IMHO .

" DUE TO BUTCHER WANTING HE BUDDYS TO PLAY.... and making it his empire and IMO against the good of the team.." Thats the bit I have a problem with .